Dankmaster’s proposed collab of AB G13 and CripXmas B

I’m putting out there for any OG regular member who’s interested in doing this with me, I will provide the pollen. Might pop a few more B to see if there’s a better male than what I have stored up. Might be a great surprise addition to the fall box :thinking: :exploding_head::fire::wink: Let me know.

25 Likes

Sounds killer!

2 Likes

Don’t have enough experience in this area, but I will watch for the learning experience!:sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

That’s where it always begins at, and I consider NCGA like a mentor in my early days. In case some members don’t know who I’m talking about is I what a believe to be a medical caregivers growing association called Northern Cali Growers Association. Forgot the guys name who ran it, but I learned much from him and he took my first test cross to market called Bluwidow after I showed what an incredible plant it turned out to be, it just kept going from there like it’s all natural instincts guiding me.

2 Likes

Just started growing again a little over a year ago, but grew from mid 70s till late 80s. :peace_symbol::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ah the growers that made the indoor transition possible :facepunch: Always looked up to the pioneer old heads in the history of cannabis.

1 Like

No both inside and outside then too! Rate now only indoor till legal 07/01/2023, I guess MD is as legal as we could hope for. 4 plants per household?not happy, but I will take what I can get! :partying_face::rofl::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Yeah it’s the same in VA, but when is that going to prevent anyone from doing what they need, unless it’s breeding projects, which I’m staying under felony threshold at all times which is 50.

1 Like

Just don’t want to be hassled by the man, 1 neighbor is a jerk, and we got town police with nothing to do! :grimacing::face_with_raised_eyebrow::flushed:

2 Likes

Oh boy, one of those busy bodies I bet, yeah I can see. I’ve got Chinese neighbors, they keep to themselves, and that’s the only one since house is on a corner street

1 Like

Military people were here when we moved here in 1997, have always been a problem, hate the pool and parties, dogs are to vicious, daughter is to loud, don’t like the guitar playing. You name it they got a problem with it, all the rest of the neighbors are great. Their own kids hated them so much they ran away. :scream::cold_face::triumph::laughing::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

What g13 are you looking to make the cross with? Or who’s I guess is what I meant lol

3 Likes

That would be Airbourne’s cut, the one I KNOW breeds true, however I think a strong 75% genotype would be acceptable too IF no AB donor comes forth. Notice I didn’t say phenotype :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.