Your “dream” breeding project

Which species or strains would you breed to make your “dream” cross?

8 Likes

I would cross a pure afghanica landrace with a tropical African landrace sativa because I think that would give me a large difference in genetics. Then I would make f2 seeds and that is when the fun would start. I love to find new different phenotypes. I just like UNIQUE plants.

3 Likes

Pretty sure moon temple from equilibrium is pretty much this cross you speak of :eyes::eyes: just saying. I’m excited about bodhi’s eternal sunshine for the same reasons! Omg x Hawaiian.

4 Likes

Highland Laos x sour diesel, bringing out the old landrace and a modern favorite!

4 Likes

I just want to make an autoflower now.

5 Likes

If you could use any Bodhi plant what would you breed it with?

2 Likes

Here is what you seek:
African

South East African

Central American

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

C99 goes well with literally everything. I’d love to breed it with stardawg to try any get rid of that damp sock smell stardawg has. I’d call it ceedawg. :v:

5 Likes

Chem, sour, and og cultivars mainly.

3 Likes

I would like to cross Blueberry with Tuna Kush - Blue Fin Tuna.

I haven’t been able to find seeds and the only place I can find a wiff of the strain is a bud delivery service in eastern Canada - could be a different strain every order.

That’ll be my first breeding project.

4 Likes

Plenty of blueberry grows here on OG and I’m sure I’ve seen a tuna kush seed run in the past. If you want to do a seed run I’m sure OG has your back and has what your looking for. I think that would be an excellent strain. :v:

3 Likes

I didn’t get any but we did just have Tuna Kush in a recent co-op box! I’ve never had it, what’s the best thing about it?

1 Like

These are my dream projects! The crosses won’t involve all of the genetics present but I’ll be choosing from them for my goal.

The 1st is a memorial strain for my uncle Dukie, I’ve chosen Soma’s Lavender (gifted from @misterbee), Temple Flo from @Kavman great co-op run, and a Kona Gold IBL from the Big Island that was given to me by a dear friend. My goal is to create a 50/50 type hybrid that’s easy to grow here in Hawai’i, is high in linalool and that reminds me of the bud he used to smoke, I won’t really know the rest until I’m doing the growing. I want it to be a poly hybrid of KG x Lav and KG x TF but I’ll let the plants do the deciding when they’re grown out.

2nd is an attempt to create a knockout plant by combining @JustSumTomatoes wonderful Orange Grove with Paonia Purple Paralyzer and Katsu Seeds Magnum Opus F11

The 3rd and my ultimate goal is to do a large hunt through this group of Tangie strains and the two diesels that I have and try to form my own “Sour Tangie” like Crockett’s. Currently the only thing I know I’m going to do for sure is cross the SLH x Tangie with the SLH from the co-op. Everything else will come down to the grow.

6 Likes

Those should be some good crosses, I’m stoked to see them!

1 Like

I hope to do them Justice!!

1 Like

That Soma Lavender is heavenly!! Would like Somas NYCD as well, classic

1 Like

My “dream project” involves finding true “car tire” terpenes and perfecting that trait & locking it in.

I’ve gotten various rubber tire/burnt rubber vibes from this or that, but nothing consistently except for one (Trinity Reserve Burnt Rubber) but I can’t find that in seed or clone.

3 Likes

I’ve never had it but Soma does some quality work and NYC had the diesel!

His NYcD is the OG diesel, great grower with great hair haha

1 Like

Maybe I should look into getting some then cuz that sounds like an important plant to experience