Deepchunk 2022

Group buy, how does that work? I got a somewhat low status and it looks like these would be fun to grow but won’t last long!

3 Likes

I’m down for a group buy!!!

5 Likes

I’m totally interested in a group buy of DC22.

3 Likes

Ditto, I’m in if this comes to fruition!

3 Likes

So what is this group buy? Are we going to a certain breeder and who’s the breeder and site? Or is this for a pack?

2 Likes

After harvesting the seed @Tonygreen will most likely put a wiki up for those interested to voice their interest. Upon tallying up the number of members interested he will provide payment info & terms.

See Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

9 Likes

Lmao the man and strain are right heya!

5 Likes

That :point_up:

2 Likes

The man and the strain are right? What does that mean?

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming, some times I get lost and think funny when I bake and read. But im still still lost o don’t want to go way back and read everything so im asking what is the group buy on? If that makes sense.

3 Likes

Hasn’t happened. @Tonygreen was suggesting he may do a group buy once he has seeds of the Deepchunk. :smiley:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Was giving @DGCloud a hard time. My comment was making light that this thread is dedicated to Tony’s Deep Chunk, so all the answers about “who” and “what” concerning a potential future group buy for this gear are staring anyone right in the face

Heya=Here :v:t2:

5 Likes

I understand that! Sometimes people throw out a new topic in a thread so I was just confirming!

3 Likes

Ya let’s Gettir done first. I been through too many runs, anything can happen. If we go good I’ll holler at Joe and get it set up here near the end.

If you’re not US, find a friend to help mediate tho.

If it goes good I want to be able to do all the boxes in one day and be done. No procrastination or dragging.

Cart before the horse, will update this weekend, these are at my dev facility, will bring the moms home after pointing.

27 Likes

Yes just getting up to speed on things. I know in some places this plant is illicit and we pride our selves on being discreet and protecting each otherI I was wanting to know process, newbie questions. Thanks ya all!

4 Likes

Thanks for info👍

5 Likes

Thanks for answering my questions bro👍

4 Likes

Have 4 males confirmed trimmed back.

4 girls in 1 gal now upper left.

Undecideds on the right.

Looking rough but for a remote That’s hard to get to they’re alright. Got some epsom in to help out, trimmed back and pruned to get light to the bud sights.

34 Likes

Barely started to sex so still time to green up. Lost a few that didn’t grow fast enough to keep up ha

15 Likes

Right on, OG.
Do you see anything in particular you’re liking?
Hope to see another update soon.

4 Likes