Defs “grow B 4 the move”

Hello all! I am Def. I am an addict. I cannot stop growing and expanding my grow space. So my family and I have decided its time to move somewhere a bit more canna-friendly than where we are currently. We are moving to Arizona in April so any AZ cannafam i look forward to growing along side you!

This is my second grow. I am using Mother Earth Coco Perlite, Jacks 321 nutrients, a Spider Farmer SF-4000 and a 600w MH/HPS light, as well as a recently added old supplemental blurple at 100 whopping watts (its got UV and good red spec so wth) under the 600W hps I have 2 Super Lemon Haze (unkown seed source) in 5 gals. Under the Spider Farmer is a Tombstone (Greenpoint Seeds) and a Lemon OG Haze auto (Nirvana Seeds). Ive also got 3 White Widows from seed (ILGM) and 4 Gen 2 WW clones in solo cups that were neglected and have done just a bit, lol, of stretching. Last but not least I have an unknown bagseed monster crop from my first grow that smells like Lavender so i call it LavenderX. Happy growing all!

Right now we are 22 days from 12/12 flip!

Super Lemon Haze

Lemon OG Haze auto 9 weeks from sprout

Tombstone

White Widow clones and seed plants. I meant to do more with them, but the decision to move was rather abrupt so they just got left in their small pots.

And my trichome queen :heart_eyes: LavenderX monster crop

17 Likes

@Oheeeoh i made one here too lol.

@other_barry i finally made a journal here lol

3 Likes

Passes the bong, and pulls up a seat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll tag along :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

Hey! Glad to have ya along!

3 Likes

I spot a pair of tired fiskars

1 Like

@DefNSmokn, will be pulling up a chair for your “Escape to Arizona” grow log!

3 Likes

Today is week 4 of flower and we are 71 days with the auto from sprout.

Lemon OG Haze autoflower

Super Lemon Haze

Ill add some more of the others after I take some lol

5 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Heeyyyy lol thanks!

1 Like

Lol you’re welcome brother

1 Like

Lemon OG Haze auto cruising through Week 12. Almost there.

4 Likes

Lavender. Im 99% sure this is Lavender. Visually, terp profile, aroma, taste all point to Lavender.

4 Likes

SLH girls, the Haze pheno is killing it with the terps, super citrusy smelling, just packing on resin. Ill try to take some nice bud pics in a bit.

5 Likes

Some middle of week 9 shots. Already took down a couple small white widows. SLH girls are coming down in one week.

5 Likes

Took a small test branch from SLH 2. It seems like this may not be Super Lemon Haze, but rather a cross of Super Lemon Haze and Black Widow… which is what I had originally suspected, and im not mad at all! Give her another week, today is the end of Week 9

4 Likes