Dehumidifiers?

So, I know there’s some information out there in the Internet, but there really isn’t a lot of information out there on the Internet. What’s a good dehumidifier for a bedroom that I’m drying in?

I want to be able to program the humidity level so it shuts off when it reaches that level. It seems like everything on Amazon is cheap piece of junk and the more expensive ones. I can’t tell if they’re other pieces of junk or if they’re actually good.

I know nothing about these. Help me out! I’m hanging plants to dry in an empty bedroom about 200 ft.²

I have a humidifier that I can program with an app. Seems to work great. I got it set to 60, it shuts off and turns on on its own. It’s got a humidity sensor in it and the app shows me the numbers and the stats. But that’s telling me, especially when it’s raining outside. That the humidity is getting up to 75% in that room. I need to fix that now, and for future dries.

What are you guys using? Oh and I’m not trying to spend over $200. I’d really like to keep it under that!

1 Like

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dehumidifier suggestions