Delirious by LED Seedz

They are growing up.

12 Likes

I potted the Delirious seedlings from 2" to 4" pots. 24 days since planting.

7 Likes

Had you only just transplanted when youā€™d taken this picture?

2 Likes

Yes they were freshly planted minutes before their school portraits.

4 Likes

Theyā€™re feeling better this morning.

I did not want you worrying about them. :wink:

10 Likes

Haha I was just curious as they did look like they had that instant bit of shock treatment, better be careful not to give them too much stress eh :rofl:

2 Likes

It was very observant of you to notice. They did look a bit shop worn yesterday.

Iā€™m working on running a clean ship this run. Iā€™m minding my

We are under an extreme heat advisory here today. Summer in the South. Howā€™s the weather where you are, @Explorer?

3 Likes

A growers dream right now pal itā€™s been around 22-24C raining all day today so itā€™s around 23C so Iā€™m as happy as a pig in shit :blush:

6 Likes

Doesnā€™t look like heā€™s having a good time.

Iā€™m soon to be topping these plants and putting them into the cloner. Weā€™ll see who is wearing blue and who is wearing pink soon.

7 Likes

Everything looking proper Buzzy! Yes, summer in the south is miserable for another month with the heat! Usually donā€™t put plants out til sept for that reason

2 Likes

I invested in a portable AC for this summer. It spins the meter very well, but working down there is a lot more comfortable than without it.

Soon enough there will be cooler days and nights. All we have to do is get through hurricane season.:fearful:

3 Likes

Couple months left. Was looking at getting a mini split in the near future

1 Like

We now have 2 females confirmed in Delirious #5 and #6.

#1 and #7 are males and they are now taking up space in a garbage bag.

I have six more Delirious plants in the flower room now and weā€™ll see who wears pink shortly.

9 Likes

I found out #8 was a male so he joined his buddies in the trash bag. The lone unidentified plant is #9.

Hereā€™s the rundown:
#1, #7, and #8 were males
#2, #3, #4, #5, #6, and #10 are females

#9 is still undecided.

#5 is the best looking female at this point. Sheā€™ll get a 3 gallon pot to veg in tomorrow.

7 Likes

Great stuff, buzz!!!

I have been away from the scene for a while, but have heard awesome things about LEDseedzā€¦apparently very sought after!!

Best of luck to you, friend!!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s a pretty good m to f ratio. What are your males doing in the bag? Pollen collection?..or just straight up trashed em?

Thanks for dropping by, @Tappy.

Iā€™ll get some photos of the girls tomorrow. LED Seedz makes good beans and Iā€™m happy to have a selection of girls to choose. Might be a sixth female from the looks of #9.

:smiley:

1 Like

If it wasnā€™t for him hiding things like herms then Iā€™m sure heā€™d of made more sales by now. Am still here watching though your grows going pretty well so far.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know of what you refer when you say ā€œhiding things like hermsā€.
Iā€™ll keep growing and showing this pack of Delirious beans.

3 Likes

I would post the picture but Iā€™d get banned. Like I said anyway yours seem ok this far so fingers crossed youā€™re not another victim of the malicious hermaphrodite bug :bug: :rofl: I pray for your success bro :pray:t2:

2 Likes