Delirious by LED Seedz

Jake the Frog is still hanging around.

#5 is too.
Not much in the way of scent/fragrance. Fresh earth is the best I can describe. A cucumber smell wafted out the other day. There is a lot of frost building on the buds.

#10 matches the description above. She’s a tall version of #5.

17 Likes

Those tree frogs are just too cool. Don’t have any inside but in the summer they are out there and always hear them calling to each other all the time.

4 Likes

I cut the #10 plant on Monday the 28th. I spotted a bud with a touch of bud rot so it was time to cut it down. It has been hanging in the flower room. We had family visiting for Christmas so my schedule has been off. The plant has developed a scent of Hippy Slayer while drying. It’s not strong but it is noticeable with handling.

I cut #5 this afternoon. It has a much stronger smell of Hippy Slayer. The buds are tighter than #10.

Both plants were easy to grow and they endured some neglect from me. Since Oct. 1 I have been involved with a major bathroom renovation besides dealing with Holidays. I’ll get some pictures off the phone and shoot some more of the harvests tomorrow. Smoke report to follow in a few days.

5 Likes

Well done, my friend…you have done well.

1 Like

#5 is on the left.

#10 all by herself.

Here’s #5

8 Likes

Those are absolutely phenomenal.

I would love to have a few Jakes in the future to hang around inside but 1. Not a good place for them inside a grow tent (no food hopefully, and water is only available in reservoir) and 2. Wife hates tree frogs as they stick to anything, only likes toads/regular frogs.

3 Likes

Jake the Frog attacked me last week. Maybe it wasn’t a real attack.:smirk: Jake was hanging on the side of a 4" pot and I didn’t see him. I startled him and then he startled me. We’re even now.

5 Likes

Hola Buzz

I see many similarity in my grow
compare to you.
I just don’t have a frog Just a big
boxer.

Great job and plants

Bare

4 Likes

Similarities are a good thing, @Barefrog. I have two yellow rescue dogs but they aren’t allowed downstairs. Jake the Frog is making a career out of living down there.

Happy New Year

4 Likes