Denver / Colorado Clone and Seed trades

Right on @Tinytuttle I love it up that way.

Holler if you need any advice, cloning can be intimidating but it doesn’t have to be!

Stay hazed neighbor,
Jake

4 Likes

Hey Colorado, the sun is back out the rest of the week!

I just wanted to say @Swampthing is a good dude and a generous trade partner. Thanks for your kindness brother. You are now vouched for in the seed trade arena! :blush:

Stay hazed,
Jake

5 Likes

Appreciate it Jake! Super stoked on the MrNice gear as well. Been a hot minute since I’ve had any Shanti stock in the garden.

1 Like

Just curious, for confirmation : is it right that in denver they are all after the GG#4 this year ?

Not me… not a big fan of GG. Yields and frosty. I’m just need a lil more depth to the flavor. Not that the flavor is bad. It’s pretty good. But everyone is growing it so ill just let them run it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation (out of like sorry lol) ;o)

2 Likes

Still haven’t run glue or cookies. Maybe I need to make a road trip and fix that. :wink:

U would probably be able to find beans of some GG4 or Cookie hybrids that are just as good if not better than the cuts u can buy. I just like the pheno hunt and being able to choose my preference of the expressions, and not having the same thing that everyone else does. I know Archive has a really good White Tahoe Cookies that my buddy grew, and it’s :fire:.

3 Likes

late to the party but here always down

1 Like

would love some Gorilla Glue #4 seeds ?

1 Like

Nope on the gorilla glue ova here in morrison

I did catalog my work from 2000-2004

Here is my first cataloging effort from my first real growing. i would be willing to trade brown bean for brown bean. I doubt the germ rate will be that good all the work was from pollen chucking by myself in collaribation with ND shadows from the original board when it was running. I have gotten about 25-40% germ rates on this old work so far, but i make no guarantees. Do you want to trade some old stock?

4 Likes

Anyone have room for some cuts?

1 Like

I might have room for one and could keep it going for awhile.

2 Likes

Maybe one day I will have to drive up from Albuquerque.

1 Like

That would be great if you could
Double brownie points if you’re close

Morrison by red rocks

3 Likes

Need some help getting some clones ran from seed as I’m doing a bunch of crosses this run and will need help with a test project similar to this Soon except everyone with room for more than 1 strain will be able to run as many packs as they can germ immediately

Pm me if you’ve got room to preserve some of these cuts and can cover the cost of clone shipper and shipping

Free if local

Clones:

Afkansastan
Murkle
NYCD Diesel (Soma’s- Ruby Red Grapefruit)
Banana Kush
Cherry Lime Haze
Fainting Goat (Golden Goat x Durban Poison)
Nor Cal Fire OG
Indiana Bubblegum 1991
PAC-10
Moonshine Haze
Girl Scout Cookies - Thin Mint
Girl Scout Cookies - Forum cut
Dragons Blood Hashplant (Hawaiian sativa x 88g13/hp; red bleeding Hawaiian pheno)
Dragons Blood Hashplant (indica G13/HP dom)
Aruba (Bodhi heirloom)
Ancient OG (iranian OG x Appalachia; Iranian pheno)
Durban Punch (4 phenos Tropical Seeds pure African A+)
CO Durban
HP4 (Chem Dawg #4 x Hashplant)
Silver Lotus (6 Phenos. Super Silver Haze x Snow Lotus )
Oroblanco (The White x Wookie)
Lemon Lotus (Ohio Lemon G x Snow Lotus
Sakura (4 phenos) Katsu Bubba x Wookie
Bruce Banner # 3 x Apollo 11 f4 genius (2 phenos)
Purple Pappy
Jaeger (3 phenos)

5 Likes

hey, new on overgrow, but active other places. I can help you out with accomodation if still needed. Im in Denver, and can also add to your list as well. I dont think I have enough rep to PM on here. You can DM me on IG Coloradofr3sh.

have a good one

3 Likes

This is awesome! I have some bean packs i would be willing to trade. Just depends on what i come across. I have a few bodhi packs, a la plata labs labs, jinx proof limited edition pack, bog seeds, just to name a few.

2 Likes

I think it is cool that you folks are banding together this way.

We’ll be off our arsses and doing a lot more of this in MA soon, I hope.

3 Likes