Denver / Colorado Clone and Seed trades

Hey Swamp, do you still have any of these?

Bump! Since weā€™re starting to amass a nice little CO growers group I thought Iā€™d bump this back up!
Trading is so much fun guys.

Stay hazed
Jake

2 Likes

Nah that was a preflower trim and didnā€™t wanna just toss the extras I wasnā€™t cloning myself. Most of those are in safe keeping with friends and only have a few myself now as Iā€™ve popped other fun stuff sinceā€¦ hopefully theyā€™ll stand up to those!

1 Like

Was wondering if this was still going on. I have some OG Bruce Banner seeds that Iā€™m looking to trade for really anything but in specific more of White strains for the high CBGā€™s. The seeds I have started as Fem seeds but one turned out male (probably unstable genetics) and ended up getting one of my females pregnant. I assume some would have more feminized chromosomes in it than others but itd be impossible to tell from seed. Let me know if there is any interest!

Iā€™m in Colorado too! Iā€™m North of Denver.

2 Likes

Bump ! Whoā€™s got the 303 gear??

Hi @Swampthing, sent you a dm good sir

1 Like

Hi @Striver7779, I would be interested in a trade for some OG Bruce Banner seeds. I have a bunch of stuff to trade, and am getting a bunch of more stuff thatā€™s on the way. DM me if interested and Iā€™ll send over my list. Thanks!

2 Likes

Iā€™m in located in Colorado and work in the industry so I have access to many tried and proveb genetics. Iā€™m here in hopes that someone might be able to help me source a couple strains that I no longer have access to.
Iā€™m looking for
OGKB, the kush breath not bubbakush, back in 2013 it was floating around as Platinum Kush as well as OGKB
The white aka kromes cut
And Triangle kush

Like I mentioned, I can source A+ genetics to trade. Hmu

One love

3 Likes

Would like to help @swampthing. Let me know.

1 Like

I buy my clones from kind love.

Their bordello clone is really nice even if it looks like crap in veg. It flowers really nice. i let mine go to week 10 and it seems a little stronger than dispensary weed. it flowers fast. smells like dj shorts blueberry to me. reveging one right now. love it.

2 Likes

I see them offering Sour D clones. Do you happen to know which cut theyā€™re running?

1 Like

not sure which cut but its nice. gasoline smell

2 Likes

Queen mother goji so good it makes me want to try pura vida now. Here is some recent outdoor of goji bagseed

4 Likes

Hello, GrowMaster Flex from 2001!!
Nice to be back!

I am in CO looking for trading friends, I have a good rotation and lots of strains, I keep bugs under control, and make sure everything is healthy.

currently have 18 strains.

Looking forward to meeting some people out here!

5 Likes

Whatā€™s up growmasterflex? Welcome
You must be a funk master flex fan :wink:

Iā€™m in Denver and love trading as well!

Whatā€™s your roster look like?

3 Likes

Bump bump bump thats the sound of my 15ā€™s hitting in the trunkā€¦
Im a westy.

1 Like

Iā€™m visiting CO near Longmont. Can you (or anyone on this thread) recommend a dispensary?

1 Like

I canā€™t be of too much use, because itā€™s been years since Iā€™ve gone to a dispensary. Native Roots was the only one actually located in Longmont the last time I went to one, because they were on county property and the city didnā€™t permit dispensaries. I donā€™t really recommend them though. I never liked them that much.

I went to a dispensary in Lyons that wasnā€™t bad. It might be Zengoldā€™s, but I canā€™t remember if that was the name back then. It might have changed hands.

3 Likes

hey all my Colorado peeps! itā€™s awesome to see a local thread here on OG! Iā€™m in Aurora and just getting myself setup and started. got one plant in a buddyā€™s tent with mine ordered and on the way. not much to offer trading wise yet as i am just starting my seed collection. hopefully it wont be that way long especially now that i have found this amazing OG community!

4 Likes