Denver / Colorado Clone and Seed trades

Thanks Lefty. Wound up hitting Elevated for 2 $15 g each of Golden Goat and Secret Mints.
Enough to hold me and any curious bros over for the week.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just starting to get into clonesā€¦ past two attempts I failed utterly saving them from their mail travels. Well the 3rd I have on the way now so wish me luckā€¦ wonā€™t say I have anything available until I know sheā€™s healthy, but when she is Iā€™ll let ya know. Her name is Trinity

Iā€™m out closer to Western slope just fyi

1 Like

Hey CO OG fam. Denver here. Just starting out growing, but I have a little collection of seeds already to trade. I love having a variety in my (small) garden. I am mostly interested in trading seeds at the moment, but maybe some clones in the future once I add another tent for anyone going through this thread down the road.

Pretty open to any strain or breeder, not really interested in Autos at this time. I would love to try some of Cannaradoā€™s Margy line if you happen to have any of those. I would be most interested in some Chem, Gas, Fuel type strains, and some tasty/terpy/fruity ones for sure, bonus points if they are lime. If its fire - its fire.

Hereā€™s what I got - currently stored inside a hardcase in the fridge:

REGS
Calyx Bros - Ape Tranquilizer (Abusive Diesel X GG#4) X Shut Eye F2. Opened
Covert Genetics - Legend of Brulee (Legend of 91 x Lemon Brulee) - Unopened
Honest Genetics - Nanaā€™lā€™aranja (NorCal Banana Kush x Orange Whip F3) - Unopened
Honest Genetics - Garlic Glaze (GMO x Blue Hurricane #27) x Cookie Jar - Unopened
Skunk House Genetics - Urkle Lemons (Purple Urkle x Lemon OG F8) - Opened
Eternal Cultivars - Pink Pineapples (Tropic Truffle x Sour Dough) - Opened
Eternal Cultivars - Fluffernutter - (Fluff x Sour Dough) - Opened

FEMINIZED
TH Seeds - Strawberry Glue (Goji Glue x Strawbanana Cream) - Unopened
TH Seeds - Shiloh Z (Zkittlez x Afghani) - Opened
Humboldt Seed Co - Blueberry Muffin (Purple Panty Dropper x Razzle Berry) - Unopened
Humboldt Seed Co - Squirt (Blueberry Muffin x Tangie) - Unopened
Goat and Monkey Seeds - Reverb (Herijuana x Blueberry Indica) - Unopened

I just got a new pack of Squirt from Humboldt Seed Co as I had really been looking for a grapefruit strain and know HSC has some good genetics. I splurged and now have 10 female beans of those, which is plenty for me. If you wanna do a small 5 for 5 or something, this would be a great option. I got a 3 pack of the Blueberry Muffin as freebies on this order, so FYI if you are interested in the Blueberry Muffin, I only have 1 or 2 feminized beans of those to trade.

Got the Honest Genetics packs on the way for his 4th of July Sale and wanted to try that Banana x Orange Kush of his. His Cookie Jar crosses (Garlic Glaze) are apparently pretty next level, its one of his main strains all over his insta and looks incredible.

Iā€™m currently running the Pink Pineapples, Urkle Lemons, Shiloh Z, and Ape Tranquilizer and plan to flip to flower in about 2 weeks if anyone is curious to see how they turn out in the coming months. I have a journal here on OG!

1 Like

hey all. so i was hoping to get a little feed back and some of your personal opinions from my Colorado peeps. now i know most of you here are probably at the point of growing/smoking your own, and beyond the point of dipensaries, but i wanted to hear your faves, and who you think has the best flower/genetics. even if itā€™s ā€œold newsā€. i ask partially because i am still in the process of getting my personal growing started, which means my herb is still coming from dispos. :pensive: and quite frankly im getting tired of my regulars, and not really feeling like ā€œblindlyā€ searching for fire thats not going to cost me stupid prices. so lets hear it OG, whos your favorite/ the best dispos around here?

1 Like

I donā€™t even smoke flower from dispos anymore because itā€™s gotten to the point where itā€™s basically just throwing money in the garbage. Itā€™s literally what made me start growing my own. So I smoke concentrates now until I can harvest my own flower like you. I hear a lot of good things about Krystal leaves on the coents reddit forum but I went there a month ago to try some flower and got some straight beasters that tasted like cardboard, gave me a soar throat, itchy skin and runny nose/eyes. I got called out for ranting on them there but what I got was not good and like I said, drove me to grow my own. Thatā€™s how bad it was. I have gotten some decent herb from 14er in the past, but itā€™s been a few years. Verde natural actually grows their herb in soil, and might be your best bet. I would love to hear others opinions as well.

When herb was first legalized in Denver, some dispos had some homegrown quality Fuego. Some of the best herb Iā€™ve ever smoked came from dispos the first year it was legal in Colorado and itā€™s gone downhill every year since lol. Got some trainwreck from peace in medicine that was super dense, legit one hit quit spicy kind of funk. Denver relief had some island sweet skunk where one nug would smell the entire car up of bubblegum and island citrus. You canā€™t find anything that hasnā€™t been tampered with in some way anymore it seems, but thatā€™s just my experience.

2 Likes

i agree. and it makes me not verry happy that its still my only option. tried a couple co-workers stuff that of corse they claimed was fire, but sadly was even more disappointed than the dispo flower. my current go-to is Good Chemistry. good flower, decent price, not a bad selection, just been through their selection over and over and kinda getting bored.

1 Like