Diesel Auto + Auto Super Hash beginner grow

1st and 3rd photos look good (the yellow from the HPS can hide things)
2nd looks like maybe heat stress? But I see some of that upwards curl in an earlier photo so maybe that’s just the phenotype.
They look healthy to me.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I would say low humidity, they shouldn’t be cupped like that.

3 Likes

Hii!
Update on the Diesels! :slight_smile:
They are 90 days old, But i think the flowers are small and it already started to be brown. The second plant looks like it stopped growing.
The bigger and more advanced plant:

The second:

3 Likes

Hi!
New Diesel update :smile:
92 days:

About how much more weeks do they need?

5 Likes

Hi! 97 days old diesels :blush:
The smell is great now and they are getting bigger very nicely. I think it needs like 2-3 weeks and it can be harvested, but this is my first soo what do you guys think?

The 3 super hash autos are growing so much better than the diesel, they are quicker. 49 days old and they are flowering nicely.

4 Likes

Hi!
They look a little down today :frowning: but growing neatly. Today i want to upload 1 good photo of everyone :relaxed: Can someone help me when to harvest the Diesels?
Diesel 1

Diesel 2

Super hash 1

Super hash 2

Super hash 3

4 Likes

What I am seeing on structure suggests you are several weeks away, maybe more.

What we need to see are closeups of the buds under normal light. and if you can manage it close ups on trichomes

Cheers
G

1 Like

Next time i will post pictures under natural light, i’ll try to take pics of the trichomes
Thanks for the help Gpaw!

1 Like

This time i tried to take vetter pics eith flash not hps light. The Diesel is getting sticky now, before it was really dry i think thats a good sign :smile: The 3 super hash is just unbothered and growing how they should i think :blush:
Diesel auto 1 (102 days)

Diesel auto 2 (102 days)

Auto Super hash 1, 2, 3 (54 days)

3 Likes

Helloo guys! I happaned to notice that one of the Auto super hash’s leafs have white spots on it. I don’t kbow what’s the problem when that appears, can someone help out? How can i save her?

3 Likes

Looks like piercing damage from mites. Check under the leaves with a microscope for traces of mites, eggs, and excrement.

2 Likes

I agree with @ReikoX mite damage was my first thought.

1 Like