Yellow leaves, is going to die?

This baby is having trouble , too much yellow are the leaves. I stopped with the nutes a week ago, what can I do to keep her alive?

2 Likes

Take a picture without the yellow glow of a HPS for starters.

Why did you stop nutrients? Looks like a K def. To me

2 Likes

It;s hard to tell from the pics. Could you provide more information. Nutes/supplements, pH, growing medium etc. and as @SquirtleSquad said, some better pics, and some close ups if you can.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m sorry guys.
So about a week ago I stopped nutrients beacuse I went to a gorw shop to buy a ph meter for the water and when I showed the pictures of the girls to the owner he told me that they had got too much nutes. (I was gaving nutes every day). So I stopped and now its about a week that they are going without nutes. The other girls growed up, one especially, this one it’s growing but slowly and to add some shit she is infested by 2 mite spiders that I killed with my hands and tomorrow I’m going to spray with neem oil.

1 Like

I would say their not done yet but some immediate action is required. Did yellowing start on old growth or new growth ,at this point entire plant is this way so hard to tell looks like a bigger pot may help as well, if it’s nutes your adding I probably can’t be of much help because I’m un familiar with most lines, could be Ph, excessive of one nute could lock out others more info needed

1 Like

1 Like

I was giving about 1 ml of biogrow by biobizz in about 40 cl of water every day then I stopped. Should I restart giving it tomorrow?

Well if they improved during the time of no nutrients then you are overferting. If they have gotten worse you were undetfeeding

1 Like

Looks like you were overfeeding. The tips are burned and it’s travelling down the edges. I would recommend a flush with pH’d water and reduce your feeding schedule. Good luck with the spider mites.Make sure to soak the undersides cause that’s where most of them are. You’re going to want to remove all those damaged leaves and any the mites have set up shop on. The damaged/dying plant material is a good starting point for infestations. You may be able to salvage some of the leaves by removing the damaged areas.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, I’ll spray them good.
I’ll post pictures of the girl if she’s going to survive.

2 Likes

That’s more than the full dose required for trees (10 gal roots) in plain flowering stage.

At this stage of development, you was more supposed to give 0.5 ml / 40cl. Restart there, if you “tap water” more this plant you will switch from one problem to another one. It’s easier to fix a vegged/overfert plants with minimal doses than with nothing, even with fulvic.

It happend , no big deal because you’re in veg but take care : Biobizz is pretty hardcore in assimilation. Like Hesi lines.
Stay on the lower limits ever in flowering stage to don’t doom you weed. You can stay at 1ml/liter until the middle of the stretch without any problem, and don’t follow the chart with the bloom. Don’t feed the plants with it the first week, stay on biogrow only and eventually a bit of root booster if you have.

• what Undead-Toker say, specially on the cleaning of damaged parts if you have some pests. Don’t feed the cattle.
    Cut the leafs like you will be for a clone on the damaged parts, don’t worry the plant is in vegetative stage and will handle it. Switch to 24/0 eventually to reduce the recovery and push the plant to eat its stock.

Good luck ;o)

3 Likes

Thanks brothers, everything is helpful.
I’ll switch from 18/6 to 24/0 and I’ll flush them with water for two or tree days than start back with 0,5 ml of biogrow every 3 days.
Thanks a lot guys!!

6 Likes

dont forget to add some of this to ur grow

:+1:t4:

10 Likes

Hey guys , does this look to you a potassium deficiency???

When did u last water them?

Today, and yesterday

From the few pics I can see, that soil looks soggy.
Let her dry out until she droops and continue with everyone else’s advice.
Seriously over watering/soil drainage is the number 1 killer and cause for most things.

1 Like

Hi guys, still the same motherfucker.
I followed your advises and watered them every 2/3 days, but the colour of the girls is more yellow/green that dark green.
It is probably the temperature too low (12 c without light, around 18/19bwith the light) or the humidity an avarage of 50%, something less) too high?
I buyed a radiator and putted in the room, and I’m buying a deumidificator.
Are those the cause of the problems? Sre not enough nutes? What can I do?
Thanks to everyone who can help

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

I’ve had cold temps too, and the new growth was more lime green/yellowish than normal… the lowest temp was 17-18c and during lights on 21c… soggy soil and cold temps
I don’t know if that’s the cause of your problem tho, but it really helped bringing room temp to ~25c during lights on… maybe overwatering and cold temps?