Discreet stealth pipe

Nice, thank you all for the suggestions. Going to have to do some reading up and then get myself one of the cool contraptions posted here.

3 Likes

yea, but the scent radius that a joint creates is massive compared to a pipe. i would definitely only smoke a joint if i was at least across the street from people. even then, i would not feel stealth whatsoever.

2 Likes

this pipe reminds me of the journey, which is my favorite piece. i was just telling someone on reddit about it.

i love it because itā€™s very sleek, pretty small but nice sized bowl. the magnetic design makes it super easy to take apart, clean it, and put back together. the way itā€™s designed you donā€™t need any mesh screen. the lid allows you to put a tamper on scents as soon as youā€™re done smoking. i find that to be super important to being stealthy.

it also comes with a nice small black case that helps contain the odors even more. also the black case has space for a lighter, which makes it the perfect travelling companion. easy to slip in my pants or jacket pocket.

super awesome design all around.

Itā€™s a nice pipe, used mine quite a bit when camping. Easy to clean, pretty discrete, bowl is a little small IMO.

Found it to be a bit harsh and it required batteries. Ended up giving it to a buddy who wanted to try vaping.

My favorite travel piece. You can always find one at the hotel breakfast. Wake and bake! :grin:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been to many weddings at hotels where we lacked papers but that bowl of apples at the front deskā€¦

They also have free pens you can dissect to make your holes :joy:

3 Likes

That goes without saying. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

DUDE. WTF!?!?!? Those things are always missing, and you use yours as a pipe. ROFLMAO HOW do you still have a 10mm? What kind of sorcery is this?!~?

9 Likes

I have everyones 10mm.

8 Likes

I made ghis purchase. Proto Pipe.

5 Likes

If you like the idea of dugoutā€™s they make ones that hold chillums with decent size bowls on them. Thereā€™s a seller on ebay that Iā€™ve bought a few from for myself and a few friends.

1 Like

just picked one up. lets see how it goes

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for your review!

The dynapvap suggested by @ReikoX is definitely my favorite stealth option. No smoke or really smell to linger on you, and all you need is a lighter if you grab a dugout

2 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard
MFLB place in empty clean mcdonalds cup ( or similar ) with straw and lid
While mflb in cup , fit to drinking straw ( join both straws ) and place lid back on over straw and on to cup.

Now all you have to do is place lips on drinking straw , squeeze cup to activate aa battery and inhale , great for cinima etc

Lifetime garrentee
Just donā€™t set cup down or throw away by mistake when high
Or lift the wrong cup to vape lol
: )

4 Likes

I used to roll with one of these for a while. Very efficient combo, stealth size.

2 Likes

I just ordered one of these for my wife. 20 years weā€™ve been burning together and she still BBQs her thumb.

1 Like

I like my Zippo pipe for stealth.

5 Likes

just use a pipe, or whatever you can put away real quick and make sure to have a separate room. they donā€™t notice much of anything until at least 3 years old, then itā€™s still easy to hide in another room. after about 8-10, depending on how youā€™ve raised them, you want to use a toilet paper roll with a dryer sheet inside to exhale through into a fan blowing out a window. use one of the metal pipes with a metal lid with a hole in it. that puts the fire out and prevents excess smoke from escaping. the little smoke that stays in the room no longer smells. usually you can distract them long enough when they got older, then they have a tendency to ignore you for other reasons. as long as the smell is not discovered itā€™s ok, provided you have a good stash spot and it also goes undiscovered. you should be good for a few years just using a closed door into the other room and a fan blowing the smoke out. make sure the baby doesnā€™t smell anything, that can linger in the unconscious for years and come back in the most inopportune times. my son who is 19 now never knew my ex and i both smoked until she died when he was 171/2 and a friend told him he smelled it while staying with him after the funeral. almost made it until he was 18.