Discreet stealth pipe

Hi OG!

Now that I have a new baby, I am looking for a more discreet method than a joint to indulge. In the past when being stealth was of necessity, I used to have a tiny one hitter and a small dugout. I know that these still exist, but was wondering if stealth smoking technology has evolved. I currently use a 510 vape cartridge, but am looking for something to use with hash or flower predominantly.

9 Likes

Congrats on the bundle of joy! Etsy has cool smoking stuff.

2 Likes

This is how I traveled during prohibition 10mm deep well 1/4 inch socket. Poke out and pop back in the box when Im done.

I had cops search my car and look right at it. Bakk in the day you know

24 Likes

If your worried about smell with flower use a vape pen for flower
No odor , no smoke looks like a pen
Paps

6 Likes

Maybe you will like a dynavap. It’s a combination one hitter and dry herb vape. Pretty stealth. :wink:

10 Likes

I always thought joints were pretty stealth as long as you hold them like a cigarette. Also been meaning to stop by to say I like your user name.

2 Likes

I have these…I have the aluminum ones but theres something about these ceramic ones, they give a much better hit I think…also can’t beat the price.

8 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

I used to use one of these.

8 Likes

@CoyoteCody Man, I had a highlighter one of these when I was 18, takes me back

3 Likes
3 Likes

I used to have a super low profile credit card pipe in stainless steel. It fit in my wallet.

2 Likes

Guy at the store keeps trying to convince me to buy one of these:
https://geniuspipe.com/

5 Likes

Reminds me of the Hoj Kol

https://www.hoj.life/products/kol

2 Likes

What about the Magic Flight Launch Box?

4 Likes
3 Likes

My GF used to use a Magic Flight and nobody ever had a clue that she was vaping

3 Likes

Supposedly there’s a coating on sockets that is really bad for you to smoke out of. I’m sure we’ve all done it at some point but might want to rethink that.

I have The ONE that @thenasty1 mentioned and it’s great. It’s pretty small too without lacking on vapor quality.

2 Likes

An apple. If the cops hassle you you can eat the evidence.

4 Likes