DIY Fun , pc fan as exhaust

It is 2000 PWM, I have it running a little higher than the 12V its supposed to be at because the power brick is 15 V but it seems to do just fine :smiley:

6 Likes

I have two of these type fans in the 4" ports of my 3x4. One at the top pulling warm air out and one at the bottom blowing cool air in.

1 Like

FUCK yeah dude. I had a feeling I wasnt the only one :stuck_out_tongue: , I pulled this guy out my pc too try and increase airflow because I legit have a 5000 rpm fan on my cpu cooler. The original config was this fan u see in the picture + the 5000 rpm in front of that … :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mine are ac Infinity somethings. I bought them for a space bucket build, but scrapped the idea. They now have a purpose :green_heart:

1 Like

There are some good 3d print adapters for square fans into circle tent ports.

2 Likes

I just wedged it in there good :rofl::rofl:

I also cut away the drawstring part as close to the hole as I could. Figure it was in the way lmao

1 Like

duct tape is your friend. the real duct tape which is foil, but you have to be more careful with it. it sticks to itself and messes up real bad.

1 Like

I have a little one rigged as a circulation fan but I tend not to use it.

1 Like

Always use them in my small spaces (the only spaces I have/had :smiley: ), don’t need more, they’re cheap and can be really quiet.

1 Like

Something to watch out for is that string getting caught in the fan and possibly starting a fire…ask me how I know :rofl: :rofl:

:peace_symbol:
D

4 Likes