DIY Vacuum Distiller - Anybody Interested?

@Smoklahoma Hey. I hope you were able to get something going, or try a couple things out.
I’ve had to put this aside for at least a few weeks now. Trimming, a possible arduino project, and other bs has taking priority. Which sucks, because I kinda need something like this distilling project to get good, usable medicine from my previous harvest, too.

1 Like

Hey @Nitt , I haven’t forgotten about you. I too have had things come up. I do have all the pieces waiting on me to give this a try. Hopefully within a couple weeks I’ll have the chance to do it.

2 Likes

Great! No rush, I mean, don’t rush on account of me. Haha.
That reminds me, I was thinking about if one were to use an Erlenmeyer flask, or round bottom flask - anything with a narrow neck, as the “loading vessel” (the vessel with the cannabinoid laiden ethanol in it), then it seems like it’d be difficult to get the oil or reduced ethanol out of it after distillation.
Just a thought.

3 Likes

I’m still lurking here.
Ooo-wee! Things are getting interesting…
Please continue.
:grin::crazy_face:

2 Likes

It’s actually really liquid until it cools. I’ve used a coffee pot before and you just pour the contents out into a shallow plate right after it’s been cooked.

3 Likes

How did it work out, Hope u okay… You mad scientist …you
finished reading then the cliff hanger…

2 Likes

Lol “ur” is back at it

2 Likes