On a lighter note .. Will overhead surveillance be an issue now?

I feel like non legal states will not be able to fund overhead surveillance for outdoor grows . More arrests would mean more contact etc … I think those in non legal states could potentially run much higher numbers outside … Safer ?? Share please :green_heart::seedling:

6 Likes

Shiiiiit…idk…lol. might be worth a try for someone. Lol

2 Likes

Well good I nominate you two then.
Bigger balls than me.
I’ve been down that trail and lost, fuck that

14 Likes

Tryin to rationalize poppin some of the vault that may never see the light of day …

1 Like

I picked up enough to hold me over till I can atleast harvest maybe not enough to hold me over for a proper cure if shit really gets silly
But honestly I haven’t noticed helicopters in almost 10 years around here they flew hard and heavy through the 90s and early 2000s but I haven’t known of anyone local getting busted outdoors in a long long time around here
Grows are much smaller here though

3 Likes

Double post dot dot dash

2 Likes

Meth and heroin is what’s taxing our law enforcement resources while I appreciate them not having the resources to harass me I don’t like the trade off of kids fucked up on dope

9 Likes

Hmm fortunate.
Last year I lived in Illinois I had a chopper land in my backyard, neighbors cornfield.
Weren’t after me thou. Don’t know if they were trying to rattle me or what but it was like a Chinook with lots of personnel inside. All flacked out.
Could see them in the moonlight

They fly pretty good over MN., Ia I could keep going.

1 Like

Got to get that shit off the street^^^^^^ kids or not

5 Likes

Well I stay a out 3 blocks from the air strip…and I hear then sob every single day…last yr someday i had a fun game of…oh shit that’s low…go hide the trees…wasn’t ny kinda game.

2 Likes

My state got me once … Got me good . We have a task force for large grows … I use to do 100’s in corn … I funded my whole adult life by guerilla grows until the mid 2000’s … I can’t see with the virus LEO’s going after plants … I hope I’m right heheh :smirk:

3 Likes

I got even when I left that shithole

2 Likes

I think in my state it may be a county by county thing they focus on …at one time they had people that worked through our tax collector’s office that did walk throughs of people’s outdoor properties under the guise of checking to see if they had to much junk on there property but it was really a way for them to look for meth labs and other illegal activities this was only in rural areas though

4 Likes

I live around a known meth area, just patiently waiting for a tweek to come around.
Guy down and across the road has a big cable spool with big bold bright orange print.

“Meth addicts not welcome here signed
John Browning”

5 Likes

Yup I think @OleReynard was right about the balls thing cause no fucking way I’m growing outdoors in a state that’s already busted me…fuck I wouldn’t even want my name on a lease or a deed in the same state that’s already got me once either become a ghost or move states

3 Likes

My county is out of control with meth … It’s crazy here .

1 Like

We’ve got a county commissioner that actually stood up and said “they can all die for all I care”

Wish it was some of his family members
He’s no longer on the board

3 Likes

I hear that … It’s rural here … And OPP … Other people’s property . That’s what friends are for.

1 Like

The Mexicans had to find a way to compensate all those Reggie bricks they don’t send up

That Mexican meth is so damn cheap it instantly jumps a habit cause when you get four times as much for the same dollar as American made meth people don’t buy half grams and get spun for a weekend once they get a ball and 3 days later there buying another one…shit spirals out much faster now with it being so cheap and abundant…this may sound racist I hope no one takes it that way but when you see inner city black people using meth you know the shit has gotten out of hand meth has always been a white rural drug

7 Likes

Well it’s plentiful in this fine Dixie state… but I think this blacks here learned their lesson after crack…not gonna get em twice. Lol…oh and as I post this one just flew over. Lol

3 Likes