Do i need more light

4 Likes

That all depends on what you have and how big the space is. I see three old tech LEDs a d some kind of HID. Care to fill in the blanks?

1 Like

2 1200watt led a 600 led and 600 bulb think same around 4by20

Well… with HID it is generally recommended to run about 50 watts per square foot. If that really is a 4x20 foot tent then you would need roughly 4,000 watts. If those LEDs actually put out what they say on the box (they dont) you’re close to enough light with 3,600 watts. Do you know the actual draw of those LEDs at the wall?

2 Likes

:smile: Not yet! :sunglasses:

:wave: welcome to the party

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

but how much true watts? not equivalent watts. generally you want maybe 25-50 watts per sqf

3 Likes

List full brand/model of each light plzz

Any info on leds,

2 Likes

Pretty much all of my threads have info on LED bro. @jellypowered @Albannach @cogitech @ReikoX @Mr.Sparkle @Hoodini @MomOnTheRun @Roux all have experience in LED too and valuable knowledge to share. You’ll feel your way around before long

8 Likes

If that is a question, you should use question marks. Also, that is far too huge a subject and vague a query for me to begin to respond.

3 Likes

He’s Irish…

3 Likes

Lol sorry buddy new to this I’m.slow but il catch up some time

2 Likes

Yea mate sorry I’m.new on hear

1 Like

It’s all good craic.

1 Like

I managed to pull off over .5gpw using 2 600w and one single 1000w blurple led. Draw at the wall was just under 600w. I do admit though too finishing them off the last 2 weeks with a 600w hps as I wasn’t seeing the colas fatten up as much as I’d have liked them to.
Oh they were auto flowers also :+1:

3 Likes