Do people actually wash their plants before curing?

I have heard and seen around of people actually washing there crop before hanging to cure etc is this a food thing please aomine explain the benefits of doing this

6 Likes

I believe that is pretty much for outdoor stuff. Bug shit, dirt and all manner of crap get’s on them out in the world. Not so much for an indoor grower.

6 Likes

I do. I’m an outside grower. A wash removes any residue, bug carcuses, dirt, anything in the environment. It really cleans up the taste of your bud as well. IMO.
I will always wash mine. I’ve seen what comes off of it and doesn’t harm your weed. I mean it’s outside in the rain and elements. You wash your fruits and veggies… right?
As long as done right, it’s all good! :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Ok makes sense thanks for answering my question I appreciate it

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch guys

1 Like

Welcome, sister!! Lol

2 Likes

Im a dude bro !!! @Bobgrows

1 Like

I’m a girl!! Dude…

5 Likes

LOL, she isn’t. :wink:

2 Likes

Well I apologize I dint mean to offend you thanks you miss for the helpfull info on the washing

2 Likes

Just poking fun… but I’m a girl!:green_heart::v:

3 Likes

Kk well now I know and u rock sister!!!

2 Likes

Do you grow outside or inside? Or both?

1 Like

Only inside if you check out my little paradise in the topics you will see my grow I have never had the opportunity to grow outside yet

1 Like

Aswell this is only my 3rd grow ever

1 Like

Yup, I’ve washed my outdoor crops a few times, never my indoor though

Thats probably why jt seems so diffent to me everyone j know indoor grows for the most part but as I said early u all make a point in why it’s good to wash

1 Like

Every time I’ve washed I get uneven burns from my weed when it’s rolled into a joint.

How do you dry it after you wash?
I hang mine with a low blowing oscillating fan for 8-12 hours, in the dark. Mine is smooth… @Jinglepot

1 Like

I did it one time but it’s only because I sprayed the buds with bleach.

1 Like