Do we have a list of pot-smoking hacks here?

Truly missed

My friend the Beat Butcha had the honour of producing some tracks for him

One they teamed up on

6 Likes

That is awesome !
Loved Ruck & Rock. Heltah skeltah. So much good music without enough attention. But that’s what made.it.so enjoyable. Knowing it wasn’t produced for the masses. Sort of the hidden in the crates type rap.and beats.

Il listen to that track asap.

2 Likes

Not sure if you ever listened but another good sorry. GREAT artist is King Magnetic. Time and a place for.music for me these days. Not so often I enjoy some beats. Just catching the radio usually…but I love reminiscing about time capsules

1 Like

That’s exactly right. I was lucky to see the whole Bootcamp Click on stage in the Czech Republic. Epic

I used to quite a bit, got to see him live too in the early days on the Army of the Pharaoh’s tour

2 Likes

Not so much a hack. But i wish I did this my first 10 years of smoking cannabis lol. I had a small hiatus where cannabis wasn’t my main focus…

Since I picked it back up I’ve always pre filtered.

ALWAYs with a mini coner shape
Figured I’d share a photo of my pre rolls for work lol

I don’t feel the need to stuff the paper full…

Got my breakfast , brunch and lunch packed for Friday.
1 wedding cake ,1 9lb Hammer 2 chem 91.
Lol

7 Likes

Rehydrate your smoke…

05eec193384159afdeb10e6a73d5b282b9926693_2_666x500.jpeg

13 Likes

A friend won a “best pre-roll” cannabis cup in california this year for his 710 labs brand “noodle doink”

Goofy name, but he grows some of the best weed I’ve ever smoked so I know that his company’s “noodle doinks” kick ass.

related, Here is Jaleel White himself smoking my friend’s 710 labs purple urkle.

5 Likes

When I roll a joint I use the pack of papers to pack the herb down on the paper before I roll it…

Sorry for the crappy pix…

8 Likes

This one has probably been shared but:

510 Thread cartridges can be run on any vape battery that can be run at 4w-8w.
I’ve since quit vaping, but I had a HUGE, 3 18650 mod that I’d run at 5w.
Saved a few bucks in bad quality dispo batteries.

My friend was laughing at how goofy it looked until I blew a CLOUD in front of him.

2 Likes

That’s my favorite “hack”. Gets expensive though!

I have a Puffco plus, battery lasts a day or two. With my 18650 mod it last a week.

I would love to be your neighbor. We have a lot in common. Lol just admiring. Key lime pie tonight.

2 Likes

Always good reading. I love music. I have been around it my entire life. Don’t know the guy in the picture with you. But you do have some good vibes. We have the same taste in music I see. One Love don’t stop.

2 Likes

I got to say one thing. I will out smoke anyone here. I a bong God. My lungs where made for smoking pot. Lol taking trash. My high school days where some of the best. Got this hash from Morocco. Also remember getting Lebanese hash. I do like the opium. Nice flowering taste. Good dreams.

anon!

I have a minor innovation for low temperature dabs.

instead of using a q-tip cotton swab to clean the nail after each dab, use branches from your home grown cannabis. when I used a q-tip, it used to get cotton fibers stuck to my nail, and I would have to interrupt my session to clean it.

simply select an appropriately sized stem or branch. use trimmers or scissors (fiskars etc) to snip the end of the stem a few times to form a fringe of cannabis fibers. (you want to bisect the stem.)

then use the cannabis / hemp fibers at the tip of the stem to clean the used up rosin or concentrate out of your nail or bowl.

when it gets gummed up, use the trimmers to snip the end off. then make a few fresh cuts to form another fringe of hemp fibers. one branch lasts quite a while.

this way nothing but cannabis touches your nail / bowl / banger / etc.

there is no chance of combusting or vaporizing cotton fibers, which is dangerous and in extreme cases, can cause a condition called brown lung which afflicts textile mill workers. I have noticed it tastes better and gets the bowl cleaner than a q-tip.

this is pretty elaborate, so I guess you could say it’s overkill.

it’s a fun way to use the branches and stems from my plants. I prefer this for medical use because I know my stems are medical quality for combustion, whereas q-tips were never intended to be used for this purpose.

5 Likes

Strip the fibers from a piece of plant stalk and twist them up like a q-tip. Use it to clean your nail or banger when you are taking dabs.

When you’re vaporizing concentrates / dabbing
Instead of using cotton q-tips between hits to clean your enail banger or whatever,

use stems and stalks from your plants.

q-tips can get cotton fibers stuck on your dab nail, and cotton creates hazardous fumes when heated.

This way the only thing that touches your nail is cannabis. If any fibers or residue was left behind it’s safe pure cannabis.

5 Likes

Ok @zephyr I want to see what your quartz nail looks like cleaning it with that, I want to believe, but I’m obsessed with a spotless banger.

Edit:I’m not getting defensive because you are advocating for the banishment of qtips…I swear.

5 Likes