Do we have a list of pot-smoking hacks here?

I wish. That would be dope

I think somehow I belong on a list of pot smoking hacks.

Hello Og’ers
I want to show how easy it is to remove the child resistant band on the top of Bic lighters. It’s really easy to do returning the lighter to its original form with much improved usage.

3 Likes

Ok, waiting…

I am just learning this new OG board system and I can only load one image at a time.

3 Likes

It’s a pretty basic simple hack but the result is a much better improved experience.Imo

Then just bend down the two pointy bits. Done.

7 Likes

We used to sell those pipes at the headshop in KCMO I worked at in The 90s. They were the cheapest pipes, and I’m sure they didn’t work well. I’ve got a parabolic mirror the has a holder in the middle to focus the light onto the end of your joint. I’ve used it to light bowls too. Makes lighting a joint foolproof though since you don’t have to hold the target in the focal point. So much fun though.

2 Likes

I’ve never bothered dechlorinating mine but I run a sterile res so it’d make no sense to.

It makes for such a clean hit. I never had the pipe, but I used a magnifying glass with my current bowl.

1 Like

I agree that a lighter works much better with that removed. Thanks for sharing your method. I thought you were just gonna leave us hanging :wink:

A necessary hack if you trim without gloves. It’s impossible to use them with the child proof portion and sticky fingers. :rofl:

8 Likes

If you have life in your soil then the chlorine is detrimental to their environment

If it sits in your res for 24hrs before you use it that will do it too.

1 Like

if I ever get one of those lightes again I’m deffo doing that , they are a pita lol

2 Likes

I grow Thai. I found it has hollow stems. I cut them in one inch sections and make filters for joints

12 Likes

Sean P that is wild.

1 Like

I love that idea! My freakshow were hollow like bamboo, I thought about making a straw or one of those Moroccan style long hash pipes

2 Likes

:parking:

RIP

7 Likes

So does sally, hmmm.

Kimbo! Legendary.
I am happy to hear his name and see his face .
Thanks for sharing that !

1 Like

My favourite hack is pre-filtering joints with a pre rolled piece of cardboard. I started doing it one day and just never stopped.

Rolling it with the filter in the paper .

I hated trying to poke in a little filter in the end of a joint. I get finicky trying to do stuff like that .

I usually use just over half an inch length filter .

6 Likes