Doc D Bandaid Haze, Colombian Gold x Dragon Energy and Ancient OG x DE; Bodhi Soar; Freeborn Skycuddler Kush #3 f3

It woulda been kinda funny if it was signed, though. Like,”Oh, awesome! You got Ryan Howard’s autograph and… Who… Who’s…. Mr. Revolution?” haha.

I hope they can. Today they looked a lot like they did last year, where they have one explosive inning and that’s it. Which, I mean, we won 106 games last year, but still… It’d be nice if we scored in more than one inning.

Supposedly, he’d fixed his swing in the off-season. Didn’t look like it today.

Yeah, I’d be pissed if I was a Red Sox fan. But I’m not, so… haha.

7 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

There’s no sound haha. What’s Peppermint Patty saying???

2 Likes

I had that same thought man, no clue, but the vibe is clear haha

3 Likes

So in your mind, she may be saying something like,”Well, I’m sorry you’re a Red Sox fan, Charlie Brown, but the Dodgers always make moves and spend lots of money on their roster, and that’s why they signed Mookie for ten years…” Or something like that? Haha.

2 Likes

I hadn’t drafted a script really, but yea that one works surprisingly well. :joy:

2 Likes

yeah i remember cutting down pine trees and the smell of that is THE best, two stroke gasoline and fresh cut pine woohoo

this looks good man hell yeah, and sounds even better, looks exotic like from country far away like colombia

yo btw, mines in water didn’t exactly work haha, it’s the ones in soil that are raging

12 Likes

Sandwich bag tech for easy cloning, haven’t tried it myself but people rage about it.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think I’m just gonna try the pucks/domes thing. And maybe possibly the aerocloner thing, too, since I have a couple. That shit with the water bottles is so appealing, though. Seems like the easiest, most lo-fi, laziest way to clone. And I’m all about being lazy haha…

9 Likes

helll yeah, but actually the laziest best way is sticking the cut in soil with a dome, that’s the only method where i’ve had 100% success so far (i think)
for me water is only about 50% success and pucks/domes 75%

16 Likes

Okay, here’s the Bandaid Haze #6 smoke report.

Looks:

For once, my “no-flash” pics actually turned out better than my “flash” pics haha…

Smell: Like musty, spicy plastic. That’s really the only way I can describe it. I asked my girl what she thought it smelled like and I swear to gawd she said,“Bergamot.” haha! I was like,“Oh, fuck youuuu, seriously, what does it smell like?” She stood by her assessment and I don’t know if she was fucking with me about the Sky Cuddler Kush or if she actually thinks that, but in any event, I’m not getting any sorta “tea” smells from it at all. It really does just smell like musty spicy plastic to me.

Taste: not really a highlight here. Mostly just tastes like “good weed.” I wish I could be more descriptive, but I can’t. Been smoking this one both in joints and a bong, but I’m not picking up on too much. It doesn’t really matter anyway, because the high is so good, but yeah, I don’t think I’ll be pressing this one any time soon haha.

Effect: This is really, really fun weed. It’s a full-on, like, “typical stoner” high, that stereotype that non-smokers (and probably even smokers) have when they think of people getting high. It’s not the most sociable buzz, but it is very, very enjoyable.

I feel it pretty much immediately after smoking it, lightly baked, I guess. But somewhere between 10 and 20 minutes after blazing, there’s for sure a short-lived “mini-rush” that lasts for five to ten minutes which might make some people uncomfortable. I’m prone to panic attacks and it doesn’t bother me, though. I really think it’s just this weed’s way of saying,“Hang on, you’re about to be baaaaaaaked!” more than anything else.

After the mini-rush, it really settles in nicely and becomes this just totally comfortable and enjoyable two hour high. Think “sitting on your couch and giggling”-type of high. Or more accurately, “melting into your couch.” At one point on Saturday night, I found myself just sprawled out on the couch feeling very laid back, really comfortable and on the fourth episode of The Dropout, that dramatization of the whole Elizabeth Holmes thing. I really had no interest in watching it, but my girl suggested it and I thoroughly enjoyed it! So much so that we blazed some more of the #6 on Sunday afternoon and finished the whole thing. Was it the weed? Or was it just an excellent tv show??? Haha.

Also… HUGE munchies, the worst I’ve gotten since that Headbanger run last year. I found myself with, like, a hunk of parmesan cheese and some habanero-and-lime Kettle Chips and a few chocolate-covered macadamia nuts that my girl’s parents brought back from Hawaii a little while back all on the same plate, eating and being like,“Heh heh…” at whatever’s on tv. Full-on Stoner Weed. Very fun.

Totally threw my diet out of wack this weekend, though haha. I was eight pounds from my target goal on Friday; I don’t even wanna weigh myself today, I’m certain I gained five pounds. I ate like two big-ass bowls of farfalle with spicy chicken sausage, broccoli and cherry tomatoes on Saturday night after blazing half a joint of the #6 and then finished it off with like four of those chocolate-covered macadamias and then busted out a bag of sour cream and onion Kettle Chips and various other things haha. Potato chips for dessert! Why not?

Anyway, yeah, this is great, great weed. Suuuuuper-fun. Maybe not exactly what I was looking for with the Bandaid Haze, but maybe it was? And I just didn’t know it? Haha. Anyway, I still have to really dig in to the other three BAH’s and do some proper research, I’m sure there’ll be something different there, but if there isn’t, I really won’t be mad at all. The #6 is full-on “blast from the past”-type shit, makes me feel like I’m 13 again.

Edit: I did find one fully-formed seed so far, but that just seems to happen sometimes. I don’t think anything hermed.

26 Likes

Excellent report @minitiger, thanks for sharing!
Another be to acquire now :confused: :smiley:

1 Like

Do it soon, brother. I thought Doc’s last email was June, but looks like the August one will be the last one now. Either way, once he’s down in Mexico, I guess he’s only gonna be doing occasional drops via GLG? Maybe headie’s, too? I don’t really know, but have fun refreshing your page and trying to buy shit in the seven minutes before everything sells out once that happens. Can’t stand that shit haha…

Just a quick note for myself here: put 5x Outer Limits and Diesel Therapy seeds and 4x Purple Corinto Budder x A5Thai, Imperial Majesty and Dread Bread seeds in water and fulvic on Friday night, April 15, around 10pm; twelve hours later, two of the Outer Limits had already cracked and were sprouting the tiniest of tails, so I put everything in soil right after that, around noon on Saturday April 16. Today, April 18, one each of the Outer Limits and Diesel Therapy are already above ground, less than 48 hours after being planted. Impressive.

Sorry, @BeagleZ, just wanted to make a note of that while I was thinking of it and before I forgot the details haha. Anyway, yeah, you should grab some of those Bandaid Haze seeds haha!!! I do think that too many people are either not observant enough or maybe they’re afraid of being made fun of online, I dunno, to give honest assessments of the weed they smoke, like,”What??? That Bandaid Haze made you feel laid-back??? Bullshit! You’re not a good grower! You got fake seeds!” or some stupid shit like that. “Nuh uh! Bandaid Haze is a Sativa! You’re supposed to get all jittery after you smoke Sativas!” But that #6 plant is damn good. I dunno if she’s an “everyday” kinda weed, just because of the insane munchies I get after blazing her haha, but she’s special for sure. Haven’t blazed anything like her in a whiiiiiiile.

Edit: another Outer Limits seed is above ground, 48 hours after planting.

Second edit: one more Outer Limits seed and another Diesel Therapy seed is above ground, for a total of five, 48 hours after planting. Incredibly impressive. Nothing else is up yet. And from here on out, I’ll just write this shit in my notebook haha.

14 Likes

Dude, I miss being able to eat like that and not give a flying fuck. So much guilt these days when you get on a good munchie session. Sounds like a special smoke dude. Are you available to review other stuff? Like restaurants or TV shows? I need someone with your outlook and writing style doing the legwork for me :joy::joy:

9 Likes

I give a fuck. I definitely give a fuck, but not when I smoke that #6 BAH. Which is why I said it probably won’t be an “everyday” kinda weed for me. Everything else about it, though, would be awesome for just cruising around and running errands and shit. Grocery shopping. Hitting up the local gardening place and buying some succulents. Whatever haha! It’s great weed. It just makes me too hungry to be smoking all the time. I feel like I wouldn’t finish my errands because I’d stop somewhere and get, like, three fried chicken sandwiches and some onion rings or something.

Clearly, I’m available for whatever haha. I spend all fucking day on OG, gawddamn it, I don’t have shit to do. I’m still trying to decide if I even want something to do, been going out on job interviews lately. I feel like my “I don’t really want this job, nor do I care if I get it” vibe is just oooooooozing out of me. I try, I really do, I try to act enthusiastic, but I think the people interviewing me pick up on it. That might be giving them too much credit, most of them are morons, but I think they sense it. Subconsciously, anyway.

I haven’t gotten hired anywhere, is my point haha!!!

16 Likes

This has me :rofl:, like serious. I sooooo feel you

7 Likes

Glad I made you laugh haha! For real, though, I don’t know what I’m gonna do. I really have been going to the local gardening place lately, spring time, buying mulch for the outdoor planters, buying weird succulents and shit, fully considering being like,”Uh… Are you guys hiring?” haha! “You shouldn’t put that Bu’s Blend in the sun, compost needs to stay shaded at the very least. And how long ago was that ordered, even?!? Time to turn over the inventory!”

I dunno, man. But yeah, it is kinda funny. It won’t be funny when I’m broke, though haha!!!

11 Likes

Speaking as a rat that is currently running at what feels like a dead sprint in this race, I’d say enjoy the breather for a while dude

10 Likes

I just fucking “enjoyed a breather,” ! Quarantining! Remember that???

I’m just fucking around, dude. I feel ya. Honestly, it is so gawddamn nice out right now. We got the pergola built a few weeks ago, sitting outside right now, the rose bush is blooming, the bougainvillea is thriving, birds are chirping everywhere… Spring is abso-fucking-lutely in the air. The other night, when there was just barely a little bit of light in the sky, this mockingbird landed like eight feet from me, surprised the shit outta me, and looked me right in the eyes. And then it flew up to the top of the fence, still really close, though, and did seven or eight different bird calls, all right in a row, like mockingbirds do. And I was just like,”Maaaaaaan…. Fuck a job…” haha!

I dunno.

11 Likes

I hear you man, spring really refills the cup. I spent the past couple weekends getting the patio dialed around here to be ready to chill when it gets nice out, already reammended the garden beds and started some planting projects, now we’re getting 3” of snow overnight :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes