Here we grow again!
How this works is
You sign yourself up by clicking the triple dot symbol.
then clicking the pencil symbol
An edit window should appear at the bottom of your screen that you can use to edit this post. Add your username where it goes in alphabetical order under the category it goes under, either ADDRESS ON FILE or ADD/SEND LIST.
Donor sends seeds to breeder OR breeder has the seeds already for the project
Breeder grows the plants and documents it in the assigned thread
Those interested puts their name on the list for the breeder and distributor to go off of (How many packs needed)
Receiver ensures their safe address is on file through pm
Breeder harvests the seeds, dries them out and sends them to each distributor
Distributor reaches out to everyone in their area to arrange postage and delivery
Distributor sends out the seeds and gives receiver an estimated delivery date if they can
Distributor moves the members name from wait list to shipped list
Receivers inform seeds received
Current Request List:
Address on file
Latin America: MadScientist
Regular Member (Trust Level 3) Sign Up’s
10 cannabissequoia the one and only…
Member (Trust Level 2) Sign ups
2 Mr Toast
23danonly i’m back to regular
These genetics were collected in 2017 in the Goroka Highlands of Papua New Guinea, around 6 degrees South Lat. It’s rumored to be the ancestor to Mullumbimby Madness, which Shantibaba said looked like a Colombian-Thai hybrid, starting a chain of people repeating the claim as fact. I wouldn’t be surprised if it did indeed contain a Thai x Colombian, but given the distance as the crow flies, MM surely contains PNG.
Azure did the first expansion using two females and one male. The seeds we will be germinating are the offspring of that run;
For quick reference, his seeds were germinated on the first of May, and after 5 weeks:
and didn’t show sex until ~9 weeks old.
19 weeks after germination:
I received my seeds today.
High temp outside was barely above freezing, so the whole pack was moved directly to the drying room, to acclimate up to the low 60s Farenheit before opening.
Six seeds were removed after about 10 hours, and each one placed directly onto one liter of gravity-packed living soil, and loose-filled 15 to 20mm.
1000ml of this coco based soil weighs ~300g bone dry, plus 100g of water to bring it up around 30% moisture content.
So on and so forth…
If anyone is interested in a pack of these seeds and has not received a PM from me, feel free to send me one. If you just want to wait, they’re on the way to the various distributors and you’ll receive it in the fall giveaway like normal.
A quick grow report:
- Seeds direct sown in soil, 4 females and 2 males iirc. Two females given away.
- Harvested at 30 weeks from germination. With 24~30 nodes, each plant took up about a 3x3 space.
- Two plants shared 15 gallons of soil, without complaint. Would have been more comfortable in 30.
- One female leaned more towards a stereotypical Thai shape, with long slender branches. The other female had a more Christmas tree shape, like a Colombian. I have no reason to believe this is a hybrid, rather than a variable trait.
- Throughout the thread I mention wanting to take sexually mature clones and never flowering rootstocks. On the next run I would definitely stick to that. And unless you’re a little sadomasochist, I would suggest anyone else take the clone-only route, too.
For the future; A proper male or males needs to be found that can steer the line towards trichomes production.
Best option, IMO; two immaculate females could be found, reversed, and the line lead towards the final product. When the incredible male is finally found the Y chromosome can be reinserted, and we’ll have a line of regular seeds again.