Does anyone have an actual RSO recipe? Cancer coming, need help!

Absolutely! I should be doing a batch in the next month or two. Will keep you posted!

4 Likes

@ColeLennon has done a great one. Exactly what you’re asking for. I’ll see if I can find it and direct you to it.

EDIT: Well, that wasn’t that tough. Just searched “heat mat” with his name in the Advanced Seach feature. It was the first one! Here ya go bud.
Damn, I’m good. :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

You are on an excellent program. I have faith in what you are doing. Fuck Cancer

1 Like

Was I not paying attention, have you told us before you have sepsis? Have you tried cannabis oil internally and topically for it? Maybe use a topical made from coconut oil, cannabis oil, oil of oregano. Wow, that is bad, I had no idea you were going through this. Hit me up in a PM, lets talk.

2 Likes

Well, If anybody knows how to go in and download copies of YouTube videos to their harddrive, please get started as all/many of the Rick Simpson videos are hosted on youtube even if the links are up on other websites…“for now” - But that starts changing today!

PS This also means that people like Dr Thomas Seyfried and Dr.Nasha Winters or probably anyone not towing the AMA line will disappear from YouTube for promoting any alternatives to chemo/radiation. Bummer!

New York CNN —

YouTube announced Tuesday that it will start removing false claims about cancer treatments as part of an ongoing effort to build out its medical misinformation policy.

Under the updated policy, YouTube will prohibit “content that promotes cancer treatments proven to be harmful or ineffective, or content that discourages viewers from seeking professional medical treatment,” Dr. Garth Graham, head of YouTube Health, said in a blog post Tuesday.

“This includes content that promotes unproven treatments in place of approved care or as a guaranteed cure, and treatments that have been specifically deemed harmful by health authorities,” he said, such as the misleading claim that patients should “take vitamin C instead of radiation therapy.”

From; https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/15/tech/youtube-medical-misinformation-cancer-treatments/index.html

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Pfizer, Moderna and friends all getting put under the microscope for these deadly vaccines. They gotta claw their money back with chemotherapy and other poisonous means. Treacherous companies.

2 Likes

One thing I’ve heard about taking quercetin is that it’s a good idea to take zinc too, they’re supposed to work hand in hand :+1:

2 Likes

Grabbing some zinc today! Thanks much!!

2 Likes

if you still have an infected wound, the only thing that worked for me was Santyl collagenase. santyl is a topical enzyme based treatment that uses the enzymes that occur naturally in your body to remove dead or unhealthy tissue, and applies it directly to your infected wound.

You apply it once a day. Clean the wound with saline solution, apply santyl, and bandage.

seriously, at that next appointment ask your doctors about this stuff. https://santyl.com/

weekly doctor appointments for wound cleaning by scalpel could also be a huge help. It’s less painful than you would expect.

3 Likes

Have since added:

• black seed oil caps
  • zinc tabs
  • turmeric caps

My aunt worked for pfizer many years ago and quit due to the the fuckery going on. She is going to be getting me going on this sodium chlorite solution. She’s doing all the research and legwork… but I’m willing to try anything. Here’s a text she sent with a touch of info…

She also shared a story of an 80 year old lady who was really sick, she started taking the sodium chlorite solution and went for blood work a month or so later and the doctor said she had the blood of a teenager (very healthy)…so, that too. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yo Tappy! BE CAREFUL! Not trying to be argumentative at all - but I just Googled Sodiun Chlorite solution" and this popped up;

Sodium chlorite is a white flaky salt prepared at a concentration of 80%. It is extremely reactive and will explode in a violent reaction on contact with organic substances including basic items such as gloves and clothing, spillage control materials such as sawdust and cotton waste, or even oil and grease.

[

Sodium Chlorite - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

[image]
ScienceDirect
https://www.sciencedirect.com › medicine-and-dentistry
](https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/sodium-chlorite)

:+1:

2 Likes

I read through this thread and figured it out.

1 Like

Hey…what is this…you want to start an argument or something or what!!!
Lol…jk. try going to duckduckgo and searching for “Jim Humble” should give some more info as to what I’ll be trying.
Thanks for the sincere warning though…gonna be playing with sulfuric acid and making gasses and shit…should be wild…lol.

2 Likes

@CADMAN You asked for it! :rofl:

Yobro,

Almost mid-nite and I gotta hit the hay! But I want to send you these before I forget (I’m on day 68 of RSO and absolutely blitzed on it - short term memory is non-existent! I made a new batch today. I was too out of it to do a play-by-play, but took some shots (hard to do one-handed!). I also shot a couple videos showing the boiling rate at various times in the process so you get a feel for the consistency as it gets close to ready. (Will work on how to get you the videos?) Hopefully there will be something in here of use to you? :joy: Okay, 'll be in touch to fill in the blanks!

28 grams LA Affie #11 x Afghan HP, 35 g. Red Headed Hippie, 37 g. Red GSC and one liter of 99% Food grade Ethanol. (I’m told that mixing strains is better than using just a single strain?)

Cloth bag coffee strainer…turn it inside out before using so the clean seams are on the inside.

Multiple filters speeds things up.

Odd color on this one? And very dense. I held it up to the sky and it was totally opague!

I’ve got a big fan blowing from behind me and a small one closer in back. Careful of breathing the fumes as you stare into the pot!

At full heat in vigorous boil.

The right spatula and other little tools really help! Still pretty liquid here and lots of large bubbles forming.

100 gr. bud/1 l. Food Grade 99% Ethanol in = 11 ml/g. out

Last 2; RSO in glass (or metal) on USB coffee warmer. I use this after all the (fairly large) bubbles have stopped in the rice cooker. I think there’s still usually some Ethanol left in there. On the warmer you’ll see tiny, tiny bubbles forming - when even they stop - it’s ready!

6 Likes

Yo @Tappy Do you know Bob of Bud Buster Pro here on OG? I can’t think of his actual OG name??? (@BudBusterPro ) He’s been involved in commercial Ag all his life is a wealth of info and is incredibly helpful. I bring it up because of his help to me with the hypoclorious acid. He’s got (at least) one good thread about it here on OG and I’d bet he’d have some interesting info to share! I mean for things beside your health! Stuff is amazing!

3 Likes

How long did you have the Cannabis sitting in Ethanol for?

1 Like

Wow, I’m a pretty fair chemist, but I would just offer caution and supply you with information I’ve found…
Sodium Chlorite: What Is It and Can It Be Medicinal? (healthline.com)

It is interesting that salt (sodium chloride) plus acid in our stomachs (HCl) does indeed form hypochlorous acid, which is attached to white blood cells. White blood cells, utilizing hypochlorous acid, have been human’s defense against invasive pathogens since the beginning of time…

I suggest you read and heed the above article. I also suggest you authenticate your proposed program
with a couple of medical pathologists before adopting…that’s all I got…

4 Likes

Typically, about 30 min I’d guess. Yesterday I ran it for closer to an hour by manually depressing the “Cook” button for about 1-2 minutes every 5 after the cooker turned itself to “Warm”. You have to be careful as the cooking down progresses 'cause those 1-2 min warm-ups need close eyes-on…don’t walk away and forget! (An exceptionally hard thing to do if you are already taking RSO!) :joy: :rofl: :joy: that’s because it’s less than a liter by the time it’s filtered out,it cooks down pretty fast. As you reach the end of the process it helps to have something to prop the rice cooker into a ‘tilt’ so all the oil goes in one spot for removal.

I’ve been ‘pouring’ the RSO from rice cooker to small cup. Last night I realized I had a bunch of spare, new 60 ml. syringes we use for fert measurement. MUCH cleaner! Last hint for today; Prepare a bunch of little “tools” you can use to scrape the remaining oil with…once you are started, your hands are all sticky, you can’t set things down or the oil moves around. Far better to just be able to pick something up than have to ‘make’ it on the spot! :joy:

When I watched the videos Rick put out I expected it to take hours and hours…well, the sticky clean-up does sometimes take hours! But overall, with 100 g. batches its pretty quick. For time and effort I should probably do a pound at a time and be done with it! But I wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing the first half-dozen times! Found a way to have my levels tested in the oil, but with only a week’s worth of any one mix at a time on hand it doesn’t seem worth it.

Okay bro, good luck and keep asking about anything in the process - we’re all learning!

4 Likes

@CADMAN I forgot to note; It’s not “sitting” in the ethanol - you are ‘working it’ in the ethanol! I let it soak 5 min first then start the processing. I take occasional breaks, but keep at it!

1 Like

I appreciate the concern, honestly, I do. But the FDA, CDC, etc. also said a lot of stuff during covid. I don’t trust any of them at all. Funny how it got orphan drug status in UK, but unfortunately the results were not definitive. Sounds like another possible cure they want to suppress.
Thanks FDA! Just let the companies that make children’s cereal add all types of dyes, sugars and shit…thats all good!!

Sorry for my nasty rant. Was recently given the boot off twitter and reddit…had to release some verbal/typed diarrhea…lol

3 Likes