Does anyone have an actual RSO recipe? Cancer coming, need help!

Just read that, sorry you’re going through this brother.
Thankfully it’s out of you now and I hope that’s the last you hear about it.
Get well soon @Tappy. Hope you’re having an easy recovery.

5 Likes

@Tappy
sending all the love and energy you need to beat this, brother !!
may you get better quick and easy to truck on for a LONG time.

6 Likes

@Tappy you have a ton of people here sending you positive energy and vibes. Good luck and get better soon pal! You got this.

5 Likes

How’d there surgery go? Hope you are recovering well.

3 Likes

All is well…on the mend! Was very scary…lol.

14 Likes

Not Just Another Tincture Thread - Overgrow.com

1 Like

Glad to hear the surgery went well! I’m sending prayers and vibes your way, brother. Sometimes I feel like we’re all just waiting for our turn. It’s a terrible disease and I’ve had plenty of exposure to it through friends and family.

I have a small growth on my back that has to be removed and biopsied. I was a sun nut growing up and I grew up in the deep south with tons of sun. Now I live in Colorado at 6,400 feet and the sun is super intensive. I’ve always worried a little about a melanoma popping up on my skin somewhere.

The good thing is that colon cancer surgery is pretty successful and it’s a slow growing cancer, so colonoscopies are good for catching it early in the future. Sure is good they found yours! peace

6 Likes

Prayers and best wishes for you my friend… not an easy road to travel… the best medicine is positivity … hang in there @Tappy

5 Likes

TRUTH, this is.

7 Likes

Sending my love & positive vibes brother.

2 Likes

@Tappy glad the surgery went well. Speedy recovery but don’t push yourself to hard

3 Likes

@Tappy sending prayers and good thoughts to you my friend

Paps

2 Likes

It sounds cliche’ but it truly isnt

1 Like

Dont listen to the doctors on remission… if they say lets put the visits out to 6 months … a year… etc… tell em fuck that… and stay stready… because early catches are important!! Not saying remission will ever reverse… just something to look out for … you care about you… more than those doctors or anyone else… be vigilant… keep yourself safe my friend!! Happy to hear it all went smooth!!!

5 Likes

You got this man!

Fuck cancer! If you need anything I can provide from my end, I’d be happy to help. Stay positive and vigilant.
I’m excited to see this batch of RSO. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m actually waiting on my next Colonoscopy appointment (My most favorite thing and I can’t wait… :roll_eyes: :grimacing:)

My first one about 20 years ago found polyps that would have turned cancerous I was told, so they remove them during the colonoscopy. Anything bad looking is sent for biopsy. I was once a year for 5 years and now on every 5 years. I’m interested in seeing if there are new polyps.

Everybody should get that first colonoscopy done. That’ll give you peace of mind once it’s over. The worst thing is the drink to flush you out the night before. ugh

4 Likes

My dad passed away from Prostate Cancer just a few years ago. Right away I went to get Ass Jabbed :unamused: :roll_eyes:… It wasn’t pleasant, but now I know. It’s a nessarry procedure to gain valuable information.

Think happy thoughts :relieved:

4 Likes

Tincture freezer method

Decab weed 240 degrees for 30 minutes

Freeze weed and everclear separately 24 hr

Combine the 2 in a mason jar seal and shake vigorously for 3 minutes

Strain to separate ( cheese cloth works well )

Freeze separately again for a few hours

Repeat process

Done
Freeze tincture for 3 days all waxes and fine garbage settles at bottom
Strain ( coffee filter

Boil off alcohol in a double biller type pot

Do not use flame :fire: only electric stove or boom :boom:

And keep well vented

If you have a magical butter machine they give you instructions and it’s pretty easy to do that way I feel much safer it’s all electric

10 Likes

Does keeping it cold prevent unwanted material from coming along for the ride?

1 Like

It allows the unwanted material to settle on the bottom then strain once more to clean it up