Does anyone have any Cannabis nutrient profiles they’d like to share?

Hello OG. Been scouring the internet and forums looking for Cannabis specific nutrient profiles, and let me tell you, it’s slim pickings. Only ones I actually found are the ones on Cannastats from Mel Frank, and pH imbalance that have been there forever, and a few some friends have shared on other forums. I want to get into mixing my own salts so I can hit target profiles easier, it’s just that I’m not sure what they’re supposed to be lol! So, if anyone has any profiles that work good for them that they would like to share, It would be very helpful, and greatly appreciated.

6 Likes

Also, I’m in coco, so if there is anyone who uses coco specific profiles please don’t hesitate to share them also. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Something like this?

https://www.jacksnutrients.com/jacks-nutrients-lineup

and some schedules

https://www.jacksnutrients.com/cannabis-hemp-schedules

I run their,

“City Limits” Kit. [Most run the Jacks 321 mix]
https://www.jacksnutrients.com/kits

[The numbers you see above of my writing are the schedules numbers per gal on the left and 14 gal (my rez) on the right. These numbers are just a guideline and I usually go under them. For instance 14 gal of TAP would be about 53 grams of nutes, well if I’m adding different things to the mix, ill bring down the number to 40 give or take.)

• “CLONE” (First week)
  • “TAP” (All of Veg, and after 2 weeks of flower [add Epsom weeks 1-2-4-6-8-10-12-14… of flower; some strains need more epsom, some need less.)
  • “BLOOM” (First week of flower)
  • “ULTRAVIOLET” (second week of flower)
  • “FINISH” (Last two - three weeks of flower)

1.8 - 2.1 EC /// 6.2 Ph (Octopots) [HydroGanics]

While Jacks can be used in hydro // coco situations, it’ll require a much lower EC, which is a good thing, because that’ll save you some money. You would probably run 1.6 EC max in a full-blown hydro system.

(sorry for all the edits, typos and adding more info over time.)

3 Likes

I switched to Jacks 3-2-1 last run, and it worked great. PH to 5.8 in Promix HP.

4 Likes

Appreciate the responses everyone, but maybe I misspoke. What I’m really after I guess would be more considered nutrient values. Like NPK, macro, and micro values. For instance, Mel Frank recommends 100 ppm for N. 100 ppm for P, and 200 for K. Fe, Zn, and other micros at about 2.5 ppm I think it was.
I’m just trying to dial in my feed to be more strain specific and looking for a good starting point.

1 Like

Also let me add I like to mix my feed according to elemental ppm. Mix full strength and dilute to achieve target Ec.

3-1-4-2.5-1.5
n-p-k-ca-mg
i do this with jacks hydro, cal prime, and epsom salt. k is a bit higher, more like “4ish”. i dont tinker with micros. works great in hydro

2 Likes

Grab this app/program called HydroBuddy

Goes into a lot more detail than I want to get into but should fill your bill.

:peace:

1 Like

Jacks and other elemental numbers to compare/contrast.

Envy 5-12-26 is very similar to Jacks.

3 Likes

Thanks again everyone. Much appreciated.

I have your charts all over the place lol! I’m constantly referencing them! Just grabbed Envies 5-12-26, and they’re cal-nit. Having a hard time getting my Ca where I want it, without raising my N to much. Time to get Calcium chelates I guess. Also trying to get my K down being that I’m in coco. Thanks again bud!

1 Like

Watch GROWERS NETWORK on YouTube!

It’s pretty informative and shows you how the big dogs in the industry do it!

13:00 Kings Garden grow tech talks about coco and how he feeds

Bunch of other videos on there that might help you figure it all out! :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Yep. I’ve been subscribed to that channel for a few years now. Lot’s of good info there.

1 Like

I’ve seen almost every episode, but it’s funny I keep skipping that one lol! Good looking out. :+1:

1 Like

I watch that and Deep Roots for pro grower tips lol :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Haven’t heard of that one before. I’ll have to check it out.