Does anyone need a tester for autflowers?

I have free space in my mother/veg tent. I don’t usually mess with autos but I have the room and would love to do an auto run if anyone wants reliable feedback on their beans. I can promise feedback and photos once a week and I will have a PM conversation whenever or as much as you need. Just let me know. TYIA!

7 Likes

I have some regular auto flower seeds… :thinking:

4 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 has some pretty awesome auto crosses that may need some growing out…

6 Likes

I we I’ll test any and all autos anytime and get you what ever you need. I have exclusively grown autos for the last 2 to 3 years just DM me.:wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I am not trying to Jack your thread, just love to grow them autos quick, fast, no fuss, and low maintenance :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

** I hope we both see many offers**

3 Likes

Seeds from me should be ready to go around Thanksgiving if you’ll still have room. Got an s1 and 2 crosses finishing up

4 Likes

Awesome. I’d definitely be happy to test them for you. I figured I’d see if someone needed a tester instead of buying a pack.

2 Likes

I’m sure if someone needs a tester they will want more than one buddy.

2 Likes

Some spots still open here.

11 Likes

FOLKS, you have just been blessed with Words of Wisdom from the OG GODFATHER OF AUTOS!!! Do take him up on WHATEVER offer he extends, tap his Fountain of Knowledge, P-L-E-A-S-E. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

My room will be open right after the first of the year I can grow out about 20 plants would love to do all autos next grow. Dm if interesed

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.