Does Guyana have any genetics worth capturing?

I may have to travel to Guyana in the upcoming month or so.
I could try to get some street buds when there for the seeds, but is it even worth it?

4 Likes

Its always worth it if you get high from the bud they came from !!!

9 Likes

:point_up::point_up_2: this is the only comment needed. Lol. I’ve no idea if any fire lives there but you can tell us if you find some!

6 Likes

Hey @Upstate . You ever hear about a landrace from Guyana?

1 Like

Written by Angus of RSC

Angus discusses his introduction to marijuana and his experiences with landrace genetics. He recounts his story of encountering rastas in Guyana who made a living from diamond prospecting and growing ganja. He describes the traditional old-school tropical sativa as minty, peppery, and heavily used around 1992-1993. He also talks about his experiences with traditional Caribbean cannabis strains in the UK, particularly the popular “chronic,” which was different from traditionalganja.

10 Likes

Ok there you go when you sending us our share of the seeds ! You know it very expensive to be diagnosed here on OG ! Hahhaah

4 Likes
2 Likes

Street buds are a crap shoot. Make friends with a taxi driver. Ask him if he has any friends that live in the countryside that smoke, One of them will know a farmer that grows ganja.

6 Likes

i might not be able to leave the city. the trip really isn’t for the ganj, but I figured I could scrap something together from it anyway.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I second the ask a taxi driver. No matter what, they usually at least know where to score the quality buds in the area.

3 Likes

Please be very careful

5 Likes