Dog's Droppings

Welcome @dog. Nice pics. Enjoy.

1 Like

Nice man good to hear it turned out well. I got a pack to try eventually - don’t think we did a trade.

Welcome! Cool strains you’ve got there. Looks like youre doin well, plant pics look nice man.

Thanks. I’ve shown some of the good I’ll have to show some of the bad one of these days.

I have some Durban Destroyer from Old Sog and Starflight Guava in flower right now that don’t look so hot.

2 Likes

When I first saw this thread I’m like
No
Someone’s using dog shit for ferts lolol.
Thank God it’s your handle.

4 Likes

Definitely thought about going with ‘Dog Droppings to fertilize…’

Click-baity for sure.

2 Likes

My first attempt at DWC seems to be going well. Cosmic Apprentice should be done soon. Maybe finish around 90 days. It’s also only been getting 11 hours of light for the last 10 days since I had to move it into the tent with the two Cherry Menthol Ice.

10 Likes

I’d fucking say so! They look great!

2 Likes

Cherry Menthol Ice
Day 37

Right plant left my fingers smelling like cherry Menthol after rubbing some sugar leaves.

Left plant, however, had the same honeysuckle and candy necklace smells used to describe Night Owls Cosmic Queen.

7 Likes

Cherry Menthol Ice from LED_Seedz. Day 57. 2 different phenos.

9 Likes

Day 63. Maybe another 7-10 days.

9 Likes

I love the colors!

1 Like

These are getting wet in the next week.

6 Likes

I’ll be following along for sure then! I’ve got 3 Zamaldelica Express regs going, and @Cbizzle is also running some.
We each got two males, and one of mine (so far) and both of his threw pistils along with the nanners toward the top of the plant.
Very interested to see how yours go!

2 Likes

How’d germ go on these? Seems we have a little collective growing these out. Be happy for a seed exchange with you and @RainToday when its all done.

2 Likes

That sounds great! I only popped 3. Did a float on water that started about 90 degrees, kept temps 70’s in day and probably upper 60’s at night. All three grew tails in a day or two and then I planted them.

2 Likes

Well I never got to the Zam Express. Put it off to pop a 5 pack of Quantum Kush. So far only one of those have germinated.

Decided to throw six of these in water last night.

Going to hold off on the Zamaldelica Express until Spring.

4 Likes

Those look like fun!
I ended up with a very nice male and female Zam, and pollinated her real good a few days ago. So if all goes well, you’re welcome to hmu for extra beans before you pop yours as insurance in case of poor male / female luck.

1 Like

Thanks for the offer. I just bookmarked your journal so I can follow along. I want to build up a head stash before I do a seed run.

2 Likes

Totally! I’m super fortunate that my space grow capacity significantly exceeds our flower needs, so I can have a lot of seed parties :grin::partying_face::rofl:

3 Likes