Stiffy's Shenanigans - indoors/outdoors

Hi guys and gals.
I’m starting my grow diary here, it’ll be full of indoor and outdoor grows and it won’t be too organized or updated regularly.
I’ll just shoot from the hip with whats happening in my garden and tents. Anyone is welcome here, but it is mainly for my own records.

Every now and then I have to take my indoor plants outside, because of the all so often visiting in-laws.
They can’t get their head wrapped around growing indoors,but leave me alone about the outdoor plants…so thats what i do…they come over, the plants move out.
Sadly it comes with complications, like pests and constantly erecting the tents and taking them down in a rush. It sucks donkey balls, but that’s my only problem. Could be worse…could be better :man_shrugging:

In my last grow I reproduced guerilla fumé and also grew some og kush lemonlarry ibl’s, grateful casey jones and blue d#5.
I’ve had two GF males which partially pollinated all 4 strains.

My second last grow where i made seeds was a run with SowahhSherb males and i pollinated c99, black apple hitchcock, LA Amnesia and lemonlarry og…most of these seeds where given away to friends or you guys here,but I kept some of the BAH x SowahhSherb seeds which i grow now.
The first set of leafes looked crippled,but all three look like it’s growing out of it.

The c99 cross was a big success. They grow nice plants inside and outdoors where the c99 is quite dominant.
Whoever got some of those will be in for a nice harvest. One testrun happened in Germany and one in Hungary, where it was very humid in the last 4 weeks,without any loss to mould!

I also started one of my latest crosses, the og kush lemonlarry x Guerilla Fumé.
Besides that i have three of Karma’s “Plum Paradise” growing

and I’m revegging a nice pheno of the grateful casey jones I’ve had in the last indoor grow.

With my ogkushxGF i wasnt sure if the seeds where ripe enough,but only two didnt pop out of ca.20 seeds. Not a bad cut,so I started sharing these here too.

Only the pollination of the grateful casey was problematic and i can’t share the few seeds i got out of that.

This one is a fem “baked in paris” by perfect trees

That’s it for now, winter is coming and i hope the plants survive outside as nice as last year :crossed_fingers:
At the moment they’re growing under 24h of light. Its a cheap 36w ceiling panel which does the trick for now. As soon as the casey jones revegges I’ll turn it down to 18h per day

20 Likes

I think my Grateful Casey Jones is revegging already after only three days :crossed_fingers::innocent:

3 Likes