FunkedUp's first diary entry

Howdy fellow OGer’s! I’m FunkedUp an aspiring grower out of upstate New York and I’m excited to dive into this beautifully cultivated community and share my experiences with all of you. Ever since I was introduced to weed I’ve always aspired to grow big beautiful plants but never had the space to accommodate such dreams , cut to now and I’m about a year into my growing adventure with one successful harvest under my belt. (and many failed starts :sweat_smile:) My goal is simple, I want to grow the best and happiest plants I can and maybe if Im lucky I can figure out this whole breeding thing and make my mark somewhere in the weed world lol. Ill try to upload as many progress pics as I can and I welcome all feedback and advice. I also look forward to seeing what all of you are producing as well! Happy growing and peace :v:

So the big lady is Stoned Mensch a cross of Jew’ish x Francos Lemon Cheese

The broads in the blocks are 2 Blue Diesel auto’s from Sanoma seeds
The sad looking lineup is an attempt at cloning the stoned mensch :crossed_fingers:

Another shot of the stoned mensch

Two baby cheese plants eager to grow, regular seeds so im hoping for a strong father

20 Likes

Pretty plant! I love those sawblade leaves, lol…

Welcome to Og and hope you have as much fun as we do around here. peace

5 Likes

Not to be forgotten as well is this pretty wedding cake clone I got at an event a while back. Flipped her into flower 2 weeks and a day ago.

11 Likes

Preciate it @GMan :v:

3 Likes

If you don’t mind, I’m gonna scoot over to that far right corner, take up a spot to see this Run til the end. You’re well on your way to TOTAL SUCCESS. CONGRATS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @FunkedUp , nice looking plants.

5 Likes

Nice plants so far. Keep those cuttings in a humidity dome and spray the insides good so the RH is close to 100%. Set them where they get about half the light the tops of the big plants get and they should root fine eventually.

:peace:

1 Like

Go ahead and make yourself at home! I appreciate the kind words and well wishes :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome and all you do around the community! :pray:

1 Like

Thanks @LabRat looks like ill be making a trip to the store tomorrow! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Agreed they’ve been a god send in recent times thanks for the love!

2 Likes

Here are where the Blue Diesel autos are at

!
Cheese plant #1

IMG_0806|375x500

Cheese plant #2

and of course a slightly thirsty Stoned Mensch!

Don’t know if i posted this little angel last time either, clone from the wedding cake at i believe 21 days in soil and looking happy :smiley:

3 Likes

and how could I forget this beauty queen too! Coming in at 20 days since being flipped is the Wedding Cake!

5 Likes

I love the enthusiasm, pictures, and plants you bring. Warmest welcomes to the community. Do you have any ideas as to what you’d like to breed yet?

2 Likes

I appreciate the kind words! No specific desire as far as what I wanna breed yet besides what I come across that I like in my growing journey, really, I love this plant in all the forms I’ve seen through life and I’m just happy I can provide love and life for these beautiful babies. I will say though I just ordered a small box from Exotix Genetix and I’m very excited about that because what I’ve smoke so far from them I’ve loved.

2 Likes

Also @LabRat I heeded your words and got these little sluts in their sweatbox :v: :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Don’t forget to open it up and let them get fresh air at least once a day. When the plants can’t get much water up thru the stems they dry out fast unless in a humid environment. More leaves = faster drying out as well.

Is that a working radiator they are sitting on? I wouldn’t do that myself as stem rot killed a bunch of my cuttings years ago when I had heat under the dome. I’ve done mine at room temp ever since and they’ve rooted fine and I don’t care if it takes a few extra days.

Your other plants are looking pretty good!

:peace:

1 Like

It is a working radiator yes but my thermostat is set to 63 year round so they don’t get too warm especially with this spring weather rolling in. Fortunately they’re all rooting as we speak! I’ll attach a couple pics of the first rooter I noticed from yesterday. :v:

3 Likes

Quick pic dump and update!

IMG_0873 !
IMG_0874
The cheese’s are coming along lovely!

IMG_0878|375x500 !
Wedding cake and Stoned mensch clones taking to soil nicely :slight_smile:

IMG_0879|375x500 IMG_0880 IMG_0881
Of course cant forget this beautiful wedding cake currently coming to the end of week 4 in flower and loving life!

realizing as I’m posting that I never snagged a pic of the stoned mensch today so ill hopefully post that a little later as well :v:

3 Likes

Appreciate the love LZ :v:

1 Like