Double tent grow (vets growin meds)

looks like some good smoke, great going

1 Like

so here’s what i’ve currently got going on. These are Georgia Peach (fem) by DNA Genetics. i got these seeds & had them sprouted on Nov 6th. (I live here in Michigan & we voted for recreational on election day).

as you see they are in dirt, the sunshine #4 mix. i use Sensi Bloom A+B, Recharge & Mammoth P. typically i stay under 800ppm going in.

oh yeah so for the first few weeks they vegg’d under a t5, since then i’ve upped the wattage.

2 Likes

so along with the 6 Georgia Peach, i’ve got 5 triple OG kush (these were reg seeds). I started out w/ 10 OG Kush, got exactly 5 & 5 when i forced flower at week 6.

after almost a year of sexing plants and killing males, i’ve decided to also try to get my own seed stash going. I’ve isolated the keeper males in a different space and have these 5 ladies to flower out. looks like it’ll be 11 ladies going into the bloom tent, 6 Peach and 5 XXX OG

3 Likes

Lookin really nice :+1:t4:

1 Like

after getting these ladies in their 7 & 10gal smart pots & root trappers they just went on a nutty growth spurt. still at it i suppose. i moved them into the bigger tent after a month in veg, topped them a 2nd time, bent & supercropped everything.

got myself a hold of an 8 lamb t5 and put some powerveg bulbs in it. seems to work well. there next to it is a 1k MH bulb on a digital dimmable ballast. i start it at 500w when the plants wake up & have it on 1k within the first hour. (i’m vegging them at 18/6)

3 Likes

SMOKE BREAK!

5 Likes

so here’s the current state of things in the 4x8

the back 6 are the Georgia Peach and are 42 days old from seed

these 5 are triple OG kush, slightly older than the Peaches but right around the same height (for now, we’ll see how it goes)

4 Likes