Doug Dawson's 50th, Who would have thought I would make it this far

Happy belated Birthday Doug, I hope it was an awesome day.

2 Likes

Thanks bud but afraid not. When they were mailed they were 1,500 miles from me, now they are 2,500 miles away as they went the exact opposite direction on a 1000 mile tour, lol. They should arrive next week :crossed_fingers:

Thanks @MrWizard and @50State

3 Likes

Late to the party here, but — to many happy returns of the day!

2 Likes

Don’t forget to wish Bobbi one too!

1 Like

Happy Belated birthday!!

1 Like

Hi Mister Dawson, I’ve been hunting you for quite some time now lol finally made it lol still learning how to use this site, would much like to talk about bogs gear you have in vault and please forgive me for being so forward.just exited to finally Meet you

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Moundstomper2!

You may want to pop by the introduction thread and introduce yourself to the community.

PS- I’m excited to meet you too, Doug!

3 Likes

Welcome to the after 50 downhill slide club!
Remember to keep your hands in the air and enjoy the ride………

2 Likes

Hey bud, nice to meet you. Glad you decided to join us.

Hi Mr dawson its such an honor to meet you been trying to hunt you down fir a min , if you get a chance would love to see what gear of bogs you still got left

1 Like

Right now I am doing a preservation of BOG Blue Kush. After that comes BOG Blue Moon Rocks. Blue Kush went into flower a short time ago, you can check it out here.

1 Like

Not sure when your birthday was but I’d better wish the bean slinger a Happy Birthday

1 Like

Thanks brother but this is an old thread. Be 52 on Oct 27th :wink: Appreciate it though.

4 Likes

Its a Great Month

1 Like

Happy belated birthday! I’m just over a year older than you, once you hit 50 that check engine light turns on :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah but I am a guy, I just covered it with duct tape :wink:

1 Like

Black electrical tape has a million uses, and that’s one of them- I have covered many an annoying idiot light over the years haha

1 Like

Nothing to add but yet another “Happy Birthday”. Glad you are here with us and a part of the community. Have fun and enjoy your day buddy.

1 Like

Thanks @Motaco but this post was from October 2021 :slight_smile: My next birthday is 52 on Oct 27th coming up. Still enjoying my day though bud.

Lol. Sorry it just popped up in my feed. Glad you are still enjoying your day.

1 Like