DougDawson Is on another level, just wanted to show some appreciation

I have seen many thanks given to that guy and there will never be enough kind words that can be said for all his generosity and what he does for this community day in and day out. Rest assured he has made many people’s days around here and help countless people. A lot of GR8 stories start out with Doug having a helping hand in them! :tophat::tophat::tophat::+1::facepunch::clap::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

12 Likes

When I first joined I remember thinking to myself “who the fuck is this guy?” Not in a bad way, though. In a surprised way. I still find myself asking this same question a few years later. You never cease to amaze @DougDawson

11 Likes

Thanks @OhNo555 and @Indicana_Jones :v:

8 Likes

When I joined @DougDawson was one of the first to greet me and of course give beans.
He has been my friend, confidant, fixer of my OG computer problems, Always there to answer my questions and much more.
Above all a friend I can call on and is always there! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
If you have Doug in your corner you are a fortunate person.
Generosity beyond anyone I’ve ever met. Wisdom beyond his years.
Doug I’m so proud to call you my friend.
You are one of a kind! :heart:

14 Likes

That guy should be made Member of The Month or something.

12 Likes

The Man, the Myth, the Legend…Doug Dawson, and man can the guy grow, only respect for you sir.:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

You are a wonderful friend Bobbi :heart:

Thanks @lophophora.ca and @Jango :pray:

7 Likes

I agree he should have his own parking space out front and picture on the wall…:grinning::grinning:

Thank you @DougDawson for all that you do, from making sure wiki are run the way they should be to sending out all the seeds and pollen you do. You are a pillar if the community, an eagle amongst turkeys :smiley::smiley:

8 Likes

Lol, thanks @Mrgreenthumb :pray:

6 Likes

Super grateful for all Doug does for the community! Like he seriously does A LOT! :pray: :pray: … And he’s just a stand up genuine great guy! :100: :v: :green_heart:

8 Likes

He is all right for a long-haired hippie with a big brain. :wink: Next level for sure. :sunglasses: :metal:

10 Likes

Thanks @DannyTerpintine and @ColeLennon , appreciate you both. :pray:

mutley2

6 Likes

Thanks for that update @BudWhisperer, its always nice to have someone Reach-out, consistently and actually help you.

I agree @DougDawson stands-out on so many levels. Canada and beyond gang

Plain and Simple

Cheer budwhisperer. Thx again Doug

6 Likes

Thanks @MissinBissin , appreciate the kind words.

4 Likes

He is definitely a good heartedly gentleman and willingness to help with anything speaks volumes.

4 Likes

Thanks bud, I appreciate that.

4 Likes

Apotheosis

ə-pŏth″ē-ō′sĭs, ăp″ə-thē′ə-sĭs

noun

1. Exaltation to divine rank or stature; deification.
  2. Elevation to a preeminent or transcendent position; glorification.
  3. An exalted or glorified example.

Pretty much sums it up.

Thanks for all you do and the way you do it Doug! :100:

-Grouchy

5 Likes

Thanks @GrouchyOldMan, I appreciate the very kind words :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@GrouchyOldMan Awesome way to show praise. Probably my favorite comment!

4 Likes

an exceptional member here at OverGrow - @DougDawson !!!

4 Likes