Thinking of putting on a server fund auction, who's interested?

Count me in @DougDawson

1 Like

Yeah man I’m all game for the server funds charity drive ! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I get that @George , it’s a tough one. I have thought about limiting this to a certain trust level but all that really does is lower the amount earned for OG. After a few months of doing barely any giveaways I would think it would be a bit better this time.

3 Likes

I would definitely be interested!

2 Likes

Sounds fun!
And a great way to support the forum

Can I find a thread from a previous auction to see how it is all orchestrated and played out?

I know it sounds simple. AN auction. Just don’t want to commit to the auction and not know what I’m getting into / being outsmarted by experienced auction go-ers.

I was at a live auction For a foreclosure on. A house and all it’s contents ( that was fun . Just got a number and a item list when we went in house, group of bidders and a auctioneer in basement and a person marking the bids. I bid on a ton of stuff , it was fun LOL. . …at the end we had to pay for items to a clerk in the kitchen on a credit/debit terminal

I won bids on a bunch of garage stuff , lol a whipper snipper, deep freeze, tool box , ratchet sets .

Wish I had gone to another … a lot of them are online auctions now.

Anyways, I’m interested… .
I guess it’s pretty straight forward.
I guess it’s a time /place type thing as those above in the know .

I feel bad always posting my photos uploaded to the server…this is coming up on my one year grow anniversary in December ! I will have two full harvest under my belt!

Lately I haven’t been using IMGUR/ picture hosting . Mainly because it’s on my iPad not cell. And I don’t always take iPad to tent, and I was emailing my photos to myself from phone to iPadd then uploading, but I get lazy lol.

I am going To take a small step forward and commit to only sharing photos via web host.

Thanks Doug for running a field test on interest!

5 Likes

Hey bud, here was my last one.

3 Likes

Thanks !!!
Had to hit the back page immediately when I saw some pollen was included on that fundraiser.
What a nice touch

I was wondering why Over last year I kept seeing PPP being used by members!!

Carry on!

3 Likes

I sent PPP pollen to almost 100 people, did 3 signups for it after collecting over 21 grams of it. I added it to the auction lots as a bonus :slight_smile: This time I will be adding donated seeds as a bonus.

6 Likes

Sounds like fun, I’m in!

3 Likes

Ingenuity!

I am sure many people will be pleased to get a chance at some genetics.

I like the auction idea better than a raffle. I’ve seen raffles on other forums (non cannabis related ) but for server funds. Upgrades .admins and such offered up unopened darts / equipment and did draws for each item.

Going to skimmover the genetics posted at top of thread.

Thx for the link

3 Likes

I’d be down for an auction, can’t guarantee I’ll win anything but I’m at least down to try lol

3 Likes

I’ll surely toss in a bid or two, see how much things go for

3 Likes

Looks good @DougDawson - count me in for some bids!

3 Likes

That’s how I started here!!! I’m in.

4 Likes

I can donate some packs, just let me know

6 Likes

Here are two absolute truths:

1. I have more seeds than I can use, with more on the way.
  2. I will definitely be bidding on your auction @DougDawson.

Just waiting on the particulars!

11 Likes

I’m down for an auction but know Christmas is just around the corner.

I want the bidding to go high on all the lots, except of course for the one I win.

7 Likes

I’m always looking for good genetics and the giveaways or things involving luck are never on my side and I don’t do them because of it, so an auction is right up my alley.

5 Likes

Haha that is poetry. Bring on the auction!

6 Likes

@LemonadeJoe. Please put up my donation for this fundraiser. Thanks Joe! It’s the terp_fi3nd pack. Unless otherwise. Thanks LJoe!

4 Likes