Draig and Lady Zandra's new grow 2024

UPDATE: Day 9 Feb 20th…

Had to transplant the Autos, like RIGHT NOW as their roots are coming out the bottom already!

Lucky I had planters and soil on-hand, as our ONLY grow shop is only open 11-3 and I couldn’t get there before they closed.
Soon as I get my next check, will go get the planters and soil for the Skunks and AOG x NIB.

Gotta love Rapid Rooters!
We have never had a problem growing with them, PLUS I can put 4 of these in the new DWC Hydro set Draig bought us! We usually build our own-- but by time you buy everything, it was cheaper to get them from Vivosun during their sale- and if there are leaks- I can call them!!!

11 Likes

0o00 upgrades…

Man those lings are growing up quick! :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Yep!
I usually just do 5-gallon buckets with air stones— but these have a drip system along with the DWC… can’t wait to use it!
I MUCH prefer hydro…less mess, more control…but less ‘organic’… but right now, we’re doing test grows, and some just for Draig…so doesn’t matter!

7 Likes

QUICK UPDATE!
The girls are now 14 days from sprouting… and doing quite nicely!
The plugs are in Fox Farms Cultivation Nation 70/30 planting mix…and quite happy with it!
.5 autos in 3 gallon planters, 10 Skunks and 4 NIB’s in 4’’ peat pots filled with the FF 70/30.
10 skunks 4 NIB March 4 2024

10 Likes

Nice work… gotta feel good to get back to just producing buds and not seeds huh? It’s just a more relaxing grow to do.
What a selection to… been wanting to see the NIB grown out…

Guys, your going to absolutely love the GDP… Sure hope adding the Beast Mode to her turns out to be a good thing… just never know so your test #1 on it… keeping 20 back for myself I have 60 to share out…

Sending you a box with a bunch of Auto fems inside like you requested…a Honeybee setup used for smoking concentrates… something I rarely have… lol.

3 Likes