Drawohs Chocolate Thai

#2 is showing male.

If anyone wants a cut of this guy, shoot me a message.

21 Likes

I’d like to make a more formal offer to anyone interested in taking a look at the #2 male. Can get him to you for shipping costs.

Most of the notable chocolate lines I see have this stock in the lineage. I’m going into the ladies shortly but this is your chance to proliferate Drawoh’s Chocolate Thai.

18 Likes

I really hope lots of people are taking you up on this.

Everyone talks about wanting electric energetic sativas, and they are most definitely in this line!
I may have found that one plant overwhelming, but I bet throwing some of this pollen on a more chill lady would get you some fun and interesting plants!

3 Likes

If I didn’t have as many projects and such limited space I’d be grabbing the boy!

4 Likes

My sentiments exactly, though I may have worded it slightly differently. :joy:

3 Likes

Flipped small in anticipation of big stretch. Doh!

17 Likes

I like the leaf placement.

2 Likes

23 Likes

Gonna wash the #4

And headstash the #1. Will keep this one around pending testing.

25 Likes

Pheno #1/Day 62

25 Likes

I am struggling to see plant material between those trichomes.

2 Likes

#1 / Day 68

28 Likes

Looks great. A lot more compact than I was expecting and faster it seems

6 Likes

Those plants look nice. I too thought they would be taller plants.

3 Likes

dang! That looks wicked good. Between this one or the Chocolope, which do you think will pair best with your cheese cross?

:+1:

Beautiful plants, thank you for sharing. Please make seeds if it fits your needs.

1 Like

24 Likes

Wow, forgive me, I cannot get over how great those look, thanks for sharing these pics!

1 Like

Thought Chocolate Thai went 12 - 16 weeks. ? Looks nice, prob smells real nice… Hopefully tastes ??? And most importantly Effects

3 Likes

19 Likes