Highland Thai x Kashmir - Bodhi

Here i have an unreleased pack of seeds from bodhi to throw down. Got them soaking in water right now, trying to decide what im gonna do with em

34 Likes

Good to see ya still doin your thing. Definitely pulling up a chair for this one.

5 Likes

Nice, what else you got growing buddy?

6 Likes

This should be a good one…seat taken

7 Likes

Bhodi seems to be favorite around here. Best of luck to you! Cant wait to see how this goes! Whenever I hear the word Thai in the name, I always think of 2+ foot long Thai sticks.

6 Likes

Sounds like fun, I’m in

4 Likes

More like Bodhi deserves the recog.
Serious breeding and stabilizing aside, Bodhis choices produce amazing lines.
In for this one

9 Likes

open pollination, give give give :persevere:

:evergreen_tree: :blush:

7 Likes

Also helps that he has 100+ strains available for sale at any one point in time. I cant wrap my head around the number of plants he must run.

I think a lot of it is strictly due to his character. When you give off the vibe he does, it makes people want you to succeed.

10 Likes

Sounds like a good one! Duh. 5 months late for this one.

4 Likes

Count me in. I love everything Bodhi.

3 Likes

fuck a duck. I suck at this. Anyways. Heres some of my fave highland thai x kashmir cuts a week into flower ill try n keep this updated for flower🤣

25 Likes

I disagree. Nothing I see to indicate any sort of suck! Those plants look happy & healthy. Any idea for how long that strain will take?

7 Likes

Good to see ya still doing ya thing, Lotus.

What can you tell us about them? Have you harvested any so far?

I’m doing a couple similar crosses using a sister of Bodhi’s Azad Kashmir crosses to a couple Mango Thai, and a couple Vietnam Black, so I’ll be glued to your thread dude.

Yea dude. Stick around. lol

(Kashmir pregnant by the Mango Thai, with a Vietnam Black photobombing)

17 Likes

Thai and kashmir! Sounds great! How you liking the mango thai? Rsc is carrying a new selection now. The old one sounded killer?

Please do!

4 Likes

24 Likes

Week 6 of flower. With my super good updating skills. I totaly forgot i even had a post of these going

7 Likes

Gonna be a heavy yielder

2 Likes

Testers… 20 characters

2 Likes

@DiggySoze I sure wouldn’t mind trying that cross if there’s seeds floating around!

3 Likes