Drawohs Chocolate Thai

66 Likes

Looking good! I’m interested in seeing how theses come out.

5 Likes

Looks like you are off to a nice start, the girls are looking uniform.

2 Likes

Think I have an old pack of these that @santero made. Pulling up a chair…

4 Likes

Super curious to see how these grow.

1 Like

Are these the Hazeman release? There are some really interesting plants in those.

Looking good, regardless of source. Good luck!

6 Likes

I have the hazeman release, so that’s what I’m hoping for

9 Likes

@hoss8455 Looking forward to this run !!!

Best of luck

4 Likes

Haven’t seen these in a hot minute. Hope the ganja gods bless you with a bountiful harvest.

2 Likes

Nope its the original stock from Snowhigh!

17 Likes

Bummer, but still going to be cool to see

3 Likes

Hazemans is from this stock

8 Likes

I figured this was the starting point. Than selection by different people

2 Likes

This stock was given to me free of charge and that’s how I plan on sharing it. Not positive how I’m going to go about it whether it be cuts or seed. Don’t think I’m going OP right now but I won’t drop any males until I get a plan together.

20 Likes

I will say, the plants you have look very similar to the ones from Hazeman I grew a couple years ago, like really close. Which obviously makes sense, coming from the same source originally. Hazeman selected for a faster plant, he documented it somewhere in the inter webs. I would imagine that Snowhigh OP’d them?

5 Likes

I’m voting both, but I’m a shameless collector :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

First plant to show sex and she’s female!

31 Likes

How did you like that grow?

1 Like

I’m definitely excited to see how this goes.

3 Likes

The grow was uneventful, which is good haha. I forget if they got any veg time, if they did it was no more than couple weeks. Grew in soil in 2 gallon pots. Grew two females, one was tighter buds, don’t really remember that one too clearly. But the other one, nice foxtaily buds, went a couple weeks longer, smelled like burnt gear oil. Had a very intense energetic high, my wife called it the “smoked crack plant”. It was like, aggressively energetic. Not “I look forward to doing the dishes” whistle while you work type high, but like “IM GONNA WASH THE FUCKING DISHES! AAAH!” Interesting and fun to experience, but I’m not like, yearning for it again haha.

13 Likes