DrEvilL and his dungeon of Doom

Don’t worry, I already spoke with Jack. Oogie boogie is coming bro. :rofl: or should I say his helpers :laughing:

Bro I’ve never seen that many seeds before in my life :joy:. I bet that cross tastes so damn good :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah, I just figured kill 2 birds with one stone. I was doing Sour Bubble at the time anyway so just growing Grape Punch and letting the Sour Bubbles pollinate them gave me the bonus of seeds. It was the cross BOG used although my open pollination is not the same as BOGs selected cross. Still, his solid genetics so it’s bound to be good.

3 Likes

Right shit might as well. Have you done any work with BOG bubble or bogglegum? I’ve always wanted both of them was a bit to dam late getting into anything.

1 Like

Not yet but I do have a back of Bog Bubble in my stash waiting for action. It’s on my list.

2 Likes

I’m very interested in anything bubble gum but I put this at the top of my gum list . Hopefully you find a few good keepers out of it I’m sure it will be hard though that’s for sure.

Trying to decide what I’m going to be putting in my new tent I get to do four flowering and four vegging plants. In about a month I will be flipping the first four to flower and then I’m able to do four more vegging. Several options I have a blue Magoo pack I can do some of those. I have a few packs from a breeding group called legion of roots the strains are blueberry Bella and legions loyalty. I have a few more thin mint crossed with Mac1 . I also have a GMO variety pack with a ton of different strains in there but they are regs not feminized.

Just a little update on the progress few bumps and bruises but overall it’s looking okish I been learning as I go on most of this stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: not sure if I should be so mean to them bending them branches in a place but it seems to have worked!

3 Likes

Holy crap Doug! Is that a gallon sized bag? I’d be happy just to fill a sandwich bag! My goodness

2 Likes

As long as you’re not damaging the plant, bend her where you want her. I don’t encourage high stress training methods, although I have seen them work. For me Light stress training methods are the way to go.

I too was late to the B.O.G. party, he had just passed when I joined up, so after learning about him I felt the sting of opportunities lost. Then I found @DougDawson and joined the legion of his stalkers. Here’s shortly I’ll have 4 of B.O.G.'s legendary lines, 3 courtesy of Master Dawson. My next popping session will be in October and I’m fairly certain we’ll have Sour Grape and Blue Kush along with a few others

And welcome to the OG!

2 Likes

Yes sir. I did a tally recently. I passed out around 3000 of them so far and have approx. 29,000 seeds left, lol. Or by weight the remaining came to 580 grams so still over a pound of seeds. When I made a bunch of 100 seed piles I found it was an average of 2 grams per 100 seeds. Was a good run.

LOL, glad to have you along for the journey bud. Did you get on the signup for BOG Blue Moon Rocks?

4 Likes

I believe I have but now you got me questioning

Edit: Yep #63 in the TL3 List

2 Likes

I just searched and don’t see you bud. Not to worry, I will be passing out a bunch of them once I get the co-op seeds across the border safely. After that I can do as I wish with the rest, just always worried about having to fill the list twice if something get’s confiscated.

2 Likes

Right there. I’ve been watching this since the first pack

2 Likes

Fantastic. I just copied the list to a notepad on my pc and searched it but it didn’t find your name. Way to go technology. Glad you made it bud, looks like you will be getting a pack and collector card :wink:

1 Like

Lil update looks alot better

1 Like

I have the grandpas stash bundle with 6 crosses. Untouched, (just opened to count seeds) but I don’t plant to grow them and have been sitting in my fridge for two years. Meh … I’d be down to trade it with anyone honestly as long as their rep is way better than mine

Ok this is the thin mint x Mac1. Most definitely have taken care of the calcium deficiency that I had going on super stoked that I had actually figured it out of course I have a lot of people on here to thank for that I kind of creeped around and I’ve read a lot in the past couple weeks LOL

1 Like

Thin mint x Mac1

2 Likes

This is the strawberry banana I have going

2 Likes