Dropping some science about plants

Hey guys…For anyone interested…

It makes me feel like a real POS, when it comes time to harvest…The screams they let out must be horrible…

K.

11 Likes

Shit man, my mind is blown

2 Likes

Don’t get mad around the yogurt it might spoil

No but for real shit blew my damn mind

2 Likes

That was a cool watch. Thanks for sharing this @Kobracom420

2 Likes

:thinking: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :seedling: :axe: :dash: :scream:
If I smoke enough will there be some psychic powers inside me

2 Likes

That was just awesome thanks for sharing

1 Like

Sorry kiddo can’t watch anything with psychic at the moment. I was always all about that shit is fake af… until recently. My daughters (2 and 3 respectively) have both came up to me recently talking some craziness. My 3 year old on the day my grandfather passed came up to me and said ‘grandpa loves you’. She has never met him and I have never spoken about him bc he had dementia for years and I said my good byes a decade ago. Then my youngest came up to me yesterday talking about her great grandmother from my lady’s side of the family saying she was flying around with a bunch of angels… yeah too fucking spooky for me…

3 Likes

Lol wtf did you adopt your kids from the Shining? :joy:

4 Likes

I wish, there would be an agency or something I could sell them back to. I’m stuck with these weirdos :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Interesting watch, thanks for sharing. I don’t believe much in experiments that only one person can run and nobody can replicate though. :wink:

What if the plants only react to the psychosis of that guy? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

We all know that stressing plants can be beneficial sometimes… Now it is proven …

3 Likes