Hm...does anybody else

Just sit in their rooms, and watch the plants grow? Or, am i really that screwed in the head?

3 Likes

yes!!! and i love watching all the bugs and worms decomposing my mulch:)

4 Likes

Freakin awsome, for i am not alone. (-:

2 Likes

My problem is arround August ya cant put a chair anywhere if ya dont came ready like to penetrated the Amazonía…

10 Likes

Thats funny, because come summer ill sit with them outside for a while, smoke one, and enjoy the scenery.

Nice, very very nice.

1 Like

I can not even dream of growing outside like that…damn.

Imagine buds like 2 litres botels everywhere…but noplace to sit down! Nothing could be perfect in life…

3 Likes

Drueeeeel…me, i gotta play gorilla when outside. Those plants just look beautiful brother!

Of course. How else do you get away from the ol’lady.

1 Like

wayy too jealous of mig and his sick sativas outside… fuck in my dreams bro. snows in sept here!

I would have killed for snow. This winter justvsucked ass. Bad ass sleds, and no snow…errrrr

1 Like

Did some work on my room, and now sitting here, one again enjoying the excitement of them growing…haha

4 Likes

could suntan in here…

8 Likes

You can bet I do! :smiley:
Its probably one of the most rewarding time watching them thrive… :slight_smile: Very relaxing to just roll one and spent few minutes observing plants from all angles.

It has also saved me few times because I’ve spotted some problem and were able to prevent it from becoming worse (clogged micro capilary, etc).

3 Likes

I make it a point to look at the ladies every morning they look so happy!

4 Likes

Sometime I find myself lingering in my grow room, or outdoor garden.
After my maintenance chores are finished.
I become hypnotized by the plants, and I cannot leave them.
I am transfixed by their sheer beauty!

Hahahaha.
Wow.

3 Likes

Like a moth to a light :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Like a moth to light…haha right the fuck on!

2 Likes

What, are you talking about me again?

1 Like