Dry herb vaporizer...Who uses them?

It looks like a Teletubby themed “bedroom device”.

I’m digging the Dynavap I got recently. No low flame though, triple torch!

6 Likes

Currently using a Volcano Hybrid and Mighty+. The only experience I have in the past are an old Silver Surfer and mflb, but these 2 have taken me to the next level

4 Likes

I love my Mighty!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I went crafty+ since I’m a semi cheapskate. Got it for right around $150 on sale. LOVE IT. I’m sure the mighty+ is bad ass. Especially with the battery life. Dosing capsules are the bomb.

4 Likes

I do believe that’s a good price!

I bought a POTV “The ONE” when it was first released for like $105 and the thing was great, no complaints. Honestly can’t recall why I ever stopped using it but I haven’t bothered with it in at least a year. I really need to clean it and put it back in the rotation.

My buddy has the crafty though and it was pretty nice.

4 Likes

Don’t settle for less…

It’s all about the low temp Terps.

Jus Sayin,
-Grouchy

1 Like

I love my mighty!

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I just bought a Xmax Starry 3 vape. Not bad for a 100 bucks.
Smooooth and tasty hits. Took just a bit to adjust quantity of herb needed for proper body stone, I think I use just a bit more now but no worries. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Lol how much are they paying you :rofl:

1 Like

These fell off a truck according to my buddy, so I gave him an oz. of seeded DK13

5 Likes

I love my dynavap :fire: there oleskool830 I said it :rofl:

4 Likes

I burnt my lungs up last night on my Dynavap. Super tired not paying attention and I roasted it well past the click and hit it like I was trying to inhale a milkshake through a coffee stirrer rocking the air holes. Got toasted though! :laughing:

4 Likes

Lol know that one. Induction heater helps but still do it on occasion. Got an adaptor for a glass bong on its way. Never tried a water cooled vape before

1 Like

I got my 3rd Mighty, now. The first broke after I was 2 months out of warranty. Device sent in and received a new Mighty without comment. Best customer service. The 2nd Mighty suddenly showed error 04 after 9 months. Sent back and guess what. There was a brand new Mighty again. Storz and Bickel are the measure of all things when it comes to vaping.

6 Likes

And now we know why they are so expensive :rofl:

I’ve tried loads of vapes and even built one years ago but none come close to the rip I can pull from the dynavap. Trouble is it’s very nearly at combustion point…

3 Likes

I like the Dyna but I prefer the variable temps of my ONE, although I haven’t used the one in a long time. An induction heater might make a difference but my issue with the Dyna is that it clicks and then puts out no vapor so I’ve learned I need to heat it past the click. I just haven’t figured out the sweet spot on how much more…

3 Likes

I usually go about two seconds past the click for the first three pulls untill the thing gets hot then I go with the click after that. I keep the carb hole closed until it gets good and hot. It reaches cloud vaping temp quicker that way. Btw caps do vary a bit, some click at way too low a temp imo. You have to find the sweet spot with the one your using. I found the heater helps a lot, way less variable than using a lighter and less noisy lol

I have a pax3 too and it was getting the most use until I got that heater. I get way more of a hit from much less using the dynavape but messing with lighters pissed me off. Sorted that now :+1:

2 Likes

I didn’t even think about covering the carb covered while heating it! Never even dawned on me. I’ll give that a shot next time and see if it improves it. I’ll probably get a heater for it at some point cause I kind of feel like a crackhead with the torch :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m new to this and have been researching. For those of you that have tried most of the major contenders.,. Can I get a good vape for around $150, or do I need to just but the bullet and get a mighty?+?

3 Likes

I had a Volcano a few years ago. I gave it away because I couldn’t hit it more than twice in a day without my throat closing up on me. The smoke tasted fine, and it definitely worked, but it was so hot & dry that it instantly sent me into an asthma attack. No fun at all. :frowning: That’s when I learned to make RSO…

2 Likes