Duckfoot strain

Hello has anyone ever grown Hawaiian duckfoot before. Just bought some fem seeds and want to see if anyone has any growers info on this strain.

9 Likes

I’ve grown ducksfoot from Dutch passion not the hawaiian though. If you still have questions, ask away

Just wanted to know in general how hard is it to grow, pest issues, and average yield for a indoor grower.

Only grown Ducksfoot from Wally…many many years ago…odd plant…got ya high…on to the next one Ol’ Son.

2 Likes

I believe DocD just re released some Hawaiian Web.

1 Like

Who did you get them from? I’ve been looking for hawaiian duckfoot

I have a former co-worker who lives in Hawaii now. He is not a smoker but he has friends. Got 20 seeds from him all fem for $50 and I had to trade him some seeds I have to make the deal.

2 Likes

Any chance you can get more? I worked this strain back in the day and would love to have it again.

1 Like

No sad to say. I tried but no more to be had. :sob:

Aww. Any grow journal of it? I would love to hear a report on it!

1 Like

Sorry cant do that. The package that was sent to me with the seeds did not make in intact. Package had a hole in it that was taped over and 90% of the contents were missing.

Ke_ano_Kokua seeds on Instagram had Kona Duckfoot he might still have some

2 Likes

Good info man!!!

1 Like

How interesting…supposedly Corn has Hawaiian Ducksfoot. Perhaps when I take the cuts to flowering I’ll dust a few lowers so you can still grow it😉 @darkillusion

https://808genetics.com/clones/Crippy-OG-Kush.php

Also if you’re interested I have a tube filled w Aussie blues I collected from dispensary days. I can send you a bunch. This too has the Ducksfoot

4 Likes

Yes please, :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :boom:

2 Likes

Consider it done. I’ll get those packed and ready w perhaps a surprise I’ll share…I’ll only say it has Gorilla glue in it.

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

NP bro. Oh yeah since the last ones got crushed on ya, I’ll have non-machinable printed on envelope so no chances :+1:

2 Likes

I would be very interested! Please pm me!

KOKUA SEED, is dropping Kona Duckfoot IBL next week, at JamesBeanCompany. Not sure exact day. I just got a notice by email, today.

3 Likes