Ducks foot or wally duck

Anyone remember ducks foot or wally duck strain?

12 Likes

Hi dude, welcome back :thumbsup: I vaguely remember a mutant looking sativa, think it had 3 finger leaves didn’t it?

4 Likes

They were basically like a webbed ducks foot shape of leaf.

7 Likes

Aye that’s the one, it was favored by some outdoor growers hoping it wouldn’t be easy to identify. I remember it but never tried it.

I just googled it and found this :thinking:

6 Likes

Damn, no shipping to Canada. :pensive:

3 Likes

That’s crap! might be worth hunting online cos someone stateside will probably have them.

3 Likes

Yes your right. It would be nice to have for the back yard in the summer.
Edit: Did some searching. Apparently seedsman.com has them and will ship to Canada. Never ordered from them but it may be worth a try.

4 Likes

OT:
I’ve seen on IG someone working with duckfoot in Cali, lately… can’t remember if th seeds or hso or others.
Ds

4 Likes

yes…but is it a good memory or a bad one? :smile: what’s the point of it other than very strange-looking leaves? I never understood

3 Likes

As far as I remember it is strictly for a more stealthy outdoor grow. For the entire veg and early flower the plant looks nothing like typical cannabis, so makes it a little safer to grow in a non-cannabis-friendly location.

9 Likes

15 Likes

https://www.sanniesshop.com/duckfoot.html

Definitely ships to Canada and a very good place to order from :relaxed:

8 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Tracking external links

I have some outdoor ducks foot seeds my buddy sent me from Australia a couple years ago kicking around here somewhere. If I can find them I’ll let you know.

5 Likes

I still talk with Wally, got a bunch of seed from him not long ago.

No duckfoot tho, but it was a fun plant. Not the strongest smoke, but great for stealth growing. As it don’t look much like weed, until it really starts flowering, making it great for gurilia growing. And it yealed huge colas, with sticky weed just not the strongest.

5 Likes

50state, let me know if you find them I am interested in trying it out for outdoors.
Palindrome, it sounds like you’ve grown it before? Thanks for the info, good to know.

2 Likes

lol i just had the dutch passion frisian duck in had to pull it out funny lookin plants its from australia like the abc its just a mutant

2 Likes

So would you recommend it or…?

1 Like

I have not grown it, but I have smoked it at Wallyduck’s.

Im not an outdoor grower, and I would not grow duckfoot indoor.
Unless it was for breeding, to cross it into something else.
It’s good at passing on it’s large cola, but straight up duckfoot is not nearly potent enough.
That I would spend the time and energy on it indoors, im sure wally would tell you the same.

2 Likes

yeah sannies duckfoot looks nice … says it has a ‘sweet peppery smell’ :confused:

speaking of which have you ever tracked this down? i’m starting to think abc was just a hoax and wasn’t even cannabis. i found the forum the supposed creator or curator of abc still hangs out on but no luck getting any of them to share seeds

2 Likes