DWC 400w HPS: Northern Lights – White Widow

Do you by any chance have a link to the template for the feed chart?

Here ya go @Viva_Mexico

General Hydroponics Feedcharts

This is for all there lines. I used the FloraSeries.

I made my own in MS Excel.

2 Likes

oh, I thought that chart was from GH. I have the other ones, but I liked yours and had not seen it. good job.

1 Like

@Viva_Mexico Here I made a link so you can download it here

or copy and paste this address: http://dl.free.fr/bjtuHihIN

Leave the username blank
password is: overgrow

4 Likes

Wow thanks!! I will!!!

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Roux’s Hydroponics

Yeah, I’ll follow along vicariously and catch a few pointers. Cheers.

The NL is looking good brother. Getting me excited for the beans I was Gifted!!!
:point_up:

Any updates? Love the table, so fresh and so clean… Hope all is growing great

1 Like

Hello Everyone!

WOSA:

Air Temp Day: 71f / 22c
Air Temp Night: 68f / 20c

Humidity Day: 45%
Humidity Night: 40%

Water Temp Day: 74f / 23c
Water Temp Night: 74f / 23c

Water Amount: 3.3 gallons / bucket
Water Type: Distilled
Water PH: 5.5 (adjusted)
Water PPM: 450 +/- ppm
Water Nutes: FloraMicro / FloraGro / FloraBloom / RapidStart / Floralicious Plus / FloraBlend / CALiMAGic

Have been busy lately, hence the lack of updates. However we are going to do some game changer plans to accommodate the next couple months. Long story short I am putting my house on the market in spring and moving to a country house during this time. So any plans with the ebb and flow table will have to be at the new location. DWC will be the primary hydroponic system that I’ll be using to finish this grow.

I have decided to grow out 2 plants in my 2 x 4 tent with the 400w hps. With lots of LST we have built our canopy and will be ready to flower at the first of December. The canopy remains between 6 – 8 inches (15 – 20 cm) in height, however these plants are well over a foot (30mm) in diameter.

Looking forward to all the new members I seen came on board in the last 2 weeks. Can’t wait to jump back in with you all. :grin:

9 Likes

I kept hitting the little heart but only get it to give me one like. They’re all looking happy in there. WhewWeeee!

Edit: DAMN that training is killing it! @#$&!!!

3 Likes

Nice bushes you got there… All that LST is going to pay off big time…

2 Likes

whats the ozone generator and how much i have ner herd of them

Ozone generators produce O3 which is an unstable molecule that seeks out non oxygen molecule in the air, once they find the offenders…the O3 seperates into O2 and the leftover bit attaches to the offending molecule turning it into CO2. Rendering that offending molecule inert. Thus eliminating all bacteria, fungus, and smell in the air.

I run two ozone generators, an always on UV ozone gen in the main outtake ventilation, and a timed ozone plate gen that produces enough ozone for the house and is distributed within the central air.

I don’t use carbon filters because the ozone controls the smell. Now I would like to warn everyone…

:warning: OZONE IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH, DO NOT OPERATE OZONE GENERATORS IN THE SAME ROOM YOUR WORKING IN! :warning:

Ozone can eat away at your lungs, and is not to be treat carelessly.

2 Likes

Very true, turn off and wait for a period of time before going in there as a precaution. Very hazardous.

1 Like

but you just said you pump it through your central air??? or just very metered doses?

Max .08ppm every 2 hours is the concentration through my house, ozone has a half-life which diminishes quickly. I follow OSHA protocol from their website…

5 Likes

Today will be the flip date to start 12/12 light cycle for flowering. I did a lot of pruning, and cleaning up the canopy. The canopy’s’ height is 9 inches (23 cm) , each plant is 1 1/2 ft (46 cm) diameter. They are drinking 1 1/2 gals water each plant every 2 days. I included some root pics for those of you that like it (yeah you know who you are!)

So here we have a White Widow clone starting to root…I accidentally topped a growth shoot and stuck it in my cloner.

8 Likes

Gnarly Roots dude. :deciduous_tree:

1 Like

@Roux have you noticed your white widow to be hungrier or fussier than other strains? my white widow was definitely high maintenance and wondering if thats a common trait for WW

1 Like

@Roux I love the evolution of your setup.

Also, Thank you so much for providing environmentals during your Op. I LOVE the details.

Might have something to do with being a former coating inspector but none the less, thanks! lol

Jelly

2 Likes