Hey all just some minor updates to bring this week. Hope all is well, and wish everybody happy gardening.
Started some seeds
24hr soak --> rockwool cubes (5.5ph soaked) --> 3" netpot --> filled with hydroton --> DWC reservoir
I also did some clone some weeks back too. They a bit goofy because I took them from flowering plants.
Yep, another DIY. I made some clone bones. They turned out great and fit in the system perfectly. This will be great mediumless cloning tool. I use toothpicks as an analog for a quick test. The bubbles in the reservoir does a great job at saturating the bottom side of the toothpicks