Dying leafs at top ..young plant

Around 24 day auto

The top of the plant the leafs r wilting rather quickly and spreading everyone else looks healthy

Any feedback would be great ph water just dimmed my light down to 25 percent at 18 inches no nutes yet seeing how I half and halfed with regular compost and super soil

1 Like

Could be too much N going by the dark leaves with burnt tips and fluffy buds.

1 Like

I should also add they started flowering around a few days ago and have been stretching hard now seems to be at a hault

Upppn reading this I really wanna say calcium deff or potassium deff :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I see no tacoing, do you have a direct fan pointing at them?, looks like wind burn … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

1 Like

@George Ouhhh good call could very well be all of it has happen in two days imma click the fan up a could and that’s the highest and closest to fan about twenty inches also do have a heater oscillating at them so idk though hmmmm

Is this something that happens over time or can happen fast ?

1 Like

Can happen pretty fast, I forgot to cover one plant outside, I was in bed and heard the rain in my windows. Went down and she was dumped, panicked and blowed her out with a hair dryer and a leaf blower, the result next morning was just like that … :sweat_smile:

The rest of the plant is ok, so maybe that’s all, hope for the best … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it ! yes the rest of the plant looks fine but has seem to spread since yesterday

Only in one area The new growth highest up is looking the illest . the small new leaves r yellow and browning from the top down along with some more mature leafs and in those areas pistols r brown

While only one area was affected my guess was discarding nutes, unbalanced pH or root problems, other reasons than wind burn could be bugs or light burn, if you can post augmented pics of that area it would help … beer3|nullxnull

Checked the roots from bottom of pot all white and healthy I will post mor pics mid afternoon tomorrow …I have been setting ph around 6.7 and only feeding water …I will get some close ups for yah

Have a good night thanks sir !

1 Like

When roots have problems trouble starts from the bottom, not the top, wise move giving them only water, let’s see how they react … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like