Dyna-gro and Superthrive

I did a Google search yesterday for dyna-gro sense I needed to reup on some of there nutrients and noticed there site was down so I did alittle furthur research and it looks like superthrive is now selling there nutrients so my guess superthrive bought them out. Does anyone have any info on this? Also has anyone used superthrive products before and ifso are they any good? I hope nothing changes with dyna-gro products I finally found a nutrient line I like and didn’t want to change it agian.

5 Likes

Quite strange, too long for just maintenance… icon_e_confused|nullxnull

I used superthrive when it came with a metal cap, it was great :+1:

The plastic cap is different, so I let it go

1 Like

Noticed this the other day too, I had to do a double take when I saw it…

Looks like Dyna-Gro and Superthrive are owned by the same company and they just consolidated on one name.

4 Likes

i’ve used superthrive for a very, very long time. i thought it did something way back. It seemed to make my crappy plants look better when i did soil. later i used it in early veg and at transplant only. i’ve transplanted with and without it…it doesn’t seem to matter. sometimes the plants don’t like transplant and sometimes they do. superthrive has nothing to do with it ime. i think the logic is it feeds vitamins to soil fauna…i don’t grow in soil anymore. maybe that is why i don’t see a benefit anymore.

i use the dyna gro Si. it’s great…not sure it does anything either.

1 Like

Just noticed the switch recently myself. Pretty sure it’s just the name though

one can get a sample box of all their products for $25.00 Go to their site (nutrient box will last 2-3 “runs”)

1 Like

I like that last line.

It’s great, I’m not sure it does anything.

1 Like

I fried a micro grow using super thrive with the metal cap. Torched them over night. :fire: :rofl:

1 Like

Oh man, yeah it used to be super concentrated, a few drops here and there was enough.

Now I think you can safely drink the stuff, if you can deal with the smell that is :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This was like 2007. A few drops too many. The next morning looked like napalm hit my plants. :fire:

1 Like