Success Nutrient Kit

Hey there OG, so I was wondering if any of you have heard of or use Success Nutrients? I was sent a trial kit and am curious about it’s potential. With names like Blast Off, Trees, Frosty Nugs, Flame and Bud Strength I must admit I am skeptical but heck, it was free and you never know, it could be great stuff so I want to have an open mind. Let me know your thoughts. Here is the kit they sent me.

11 Likes

First thoughts are I will need something like this to mix all these bottles, lol.

200w

15 Likes

They certainly seem to be successful at inflating the number of bottles you need. :wink:

7 Likes

Hydro buddy will tell it’s true story : )
If you can put their shedule on a couple of spreadsheets for us to see : )

2 Likes

I think alot of these new products are super, smart individuals are getting involved.
Larry at FoopOrganics is balls deep in understanding what works. I like the Foop.
But been watching the Dynomoco videos and they are impresssive, as is Goldleaf.
I would love to hear how it goes, get testin!

2 Likes

This it the chart that came with it.

2 Likes

Intricate plans for sure.

2 Likes

Yeah, seems over complicated to me and can’t see spending so much time mixing so many bottles but figured when they offered the kit I might as well say yes.

4 Likes

Yeah the Foop goal is less bottles.

3 Likes

Right now I’m testing Foop vs. Natural ferments, ferments are killing it.
Wondering why everyone doesn’t do natural ferments and living soils, seems hippieish.
I’m hippieish! My buddy does many bottles, but he is damn good at knowing for sure whats needed, me not so much so natural is forgiving of my intellect, or lack there of!

6 Likes

I am looking at soils and organics. Honestly I started growing in coco because I figured less pest problems and since it’s being grown in my home I went that route. I just never tried anything else.

3 Likes

Had a similar kit from Cyco. Dozen plus bottles. Was a pain in the ass.

Now I use Jack 321 and I’m as happy as can be.
Was spending 30 mins mixing, now I’m done in 5.

5 Likes

I did the same thin when I first started. Bought the entire GH professional line so ended up with 13 bottles. Most of which are still on my shelf. Now I mix the GX trio with Epsom Salts and get better results, lol.

4 Likes

Sure haven’t heard of it…13 different bottles!? Lucky number 13!!

This right here is my issue with the previous/current nutrient markets!

None of these companies have a complete “base” nutrient…they expect folks to shell out a ton of hard earned money for nutrients that are watered down…and in many cases have more money tied up into the bottle and fancy label than the actual nutrients inside…Advanced Nutrients comes to mind…what most folks don’t realize is many of the nutrient companies concentrated nutrients come from the same manufacturer…Yara! Then simply re-packaged!

I’m a ardent advocate of dry nutrient’s that one can mix up their own home for a fraction of the cost…and usually of better quality…

BUT….I’ll give it it’s due date in court!! Ha

Alaskagrown

EDIT: I was sent (for free) House & Garden complete coco line…gave it a try per recommendation…it produced some pretty good results…but not noticeably better than running Maxibloom @ 1 tsp per gallon…and definitely not better than Jacks 3-2-1

I’ll never pass up on a free complete nutrient package though….GAME ON!! Lol

7 Likes

Is Three A Light a nutrient company, I thought it was a book.

1 Like

It is a book, a moronically expensive book.

2 Likes

Yeah I know, but I dont need it when I’ve got OG​:+1::green_heart:

1 Like

Pretty sure nobody needs it, just another sucker net scooping up peoples money. There may even be great info in the book but when someone puts such a ridiculous price in something all I can think is thief. I am confident anything in there that is worth a darn can be found for free elsewhere.

2 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

$300.00

They say "This is the book you’ve been waiting for!"

Like hell it is… :rofl: :joy: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
greenthumbdude

2 Likes